PDA

View Full Version : Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so angry today

aly
25-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Sorry a bit off topic and not|!!

Yesterday my kids [boys] all they did after school was argue and scream. then my daughter decided she didnt wat to sleep last night so my OH decides to ignore us and just read his pc. that angered me...i cried like a baby. {there were other things too}

all night my daughter decides to play in our bed rather than sleep, but partner decides as usual to roll over and go to sleep. yes i know he needs sleep because he is up to work in morning. he doesnt leave here til 8.30 this week but he could still helo argh men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway had a letter this mornign from CSSIW to say the employer referee refused to give me a reference so im really narked todya.
there is no reason other than I didn;t goback to work after my maternity leave.

:censored::censored::censored::censored:

sorry just need to offload somewhere!!

LOOPYLISA
25-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Im sorry your feeling off today, hope today gets better for you x :thumbsup:

Monkey1
25-11-2008, 10:40 AM
I thought it was against the law to refuse to give a referance:rolleyes:
Men!:cool: ....can't live without them....can't live with them!

Hebs
25-11-2008, 10:47 AM
no it's against the law to give a bad referance but they can refuse :angry:

thats why i asked my OLD employer for a referance as he'd give me a glowing one :thumbsup:

big hugs hunni, sounds like you need one more than me today xx

marion123
25-11-2008, 10:48 AM
the day can only get better and dont worry it will :)

pinklady
25-11-2008, 11:14 AM
:ohdear:

Hope your day gets better

E x

tulip0803
25-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Hope things have got better for you. Have you spoken to the CSSIW to see what can be done? I think CheekyMonkey is having the same prob with a ref and CSSIW at the min

aly
25-11-2008, 11:16 PM
thanks all for the replies.

I did phone them and they asked for another reference from anyone who can give me a good word, asked if my friend would be ok and they said yes.

x

brightstar
26-11-2008, 08:05 AM
Hi, yes I am having the same problem as you with the reference/CSSIW. Another more senior manager provided me with one after my line manager refused to do it, it had to go to the legal dept then. I got a call yesterday fro CSSIW. She says it's looking positive and asked me to go into CSSIW office on Friday to go over a few points. Let's hope they can register me after that. I think if some one refuses you a reference it casts doubt on your character. I've just been honest about mine. Just keep on to them. Good Luck:)

angeldelight
26-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Sorry to hear you had a bad day

Hope you feel better today and get things sorted

Angel xx

Spangles
26-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Hope today is better for you.

xx

DCMS
26-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Hi, hope today is going better. My manager did a reference for me that Ofsted refused to accept!!! don't know what he put in it. Annoying thing was I din't even put him down as one of my references as I knew he would cause a fuss. What I did do though was tick the box that said they could contact my employer, which I thought they might do at the end when everything else was sorted. I told him it had been refused and he just said he didn't want to give them too much information about me?????? and would do anything he could to keep me!!! So think he tried to mess it up for me. I went to someone else in the company who gave me an excellent reference and it all went well from there. Sure it will all work out for you too.

Keep smiling, and just be glad you didn't go back there.

Denise x

don the duck
26-11-2008, 02:16 PM
i had my references up front before i sent forms in . and they just had to call to confirm.