PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of down the loo...

gemhei
24-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Got in from school today and i put my handbag on the table. Mindee (hes 7) asked if he could go to the toilet, i said yes. I was asking others if they would like a drink and noticed DD had gone, next thing i hear is mindee in downstairs bathroom shouting 'get out!' I go to the door and ask if everythings ok? DD had gone into bathroom while mindee was weeing and thrown my mobile phone into the toilet :eek:. Ive tried drying it out but its compleatly broken :( .

Then before bed tonight i took DD and DS to bathroom to clean teeth, as im making sure DS has got right to back i hear a splash, i turn round and DD had put DP toothbrush down loo!! Arghhh anyone elses going through this? I do have a lock for seat but little i can do if someones actually going at the time lol.

Andrea08
24-11-2008, 09:59 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: ohhh sorry but it is funny hun, i too have lost many objects down the Loo, including 2 mobile phones and the 3rd phone was my fault i had left it in my back pocket,,,

we should make a list of whats down your Loo :laughing:

crazybones
24-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Usually dummies in this house. My son sticks his head down to look at what I have done (wish he would cotton on to the fact that he can do the same if he would ever sit on the loo :rolleyes: ) and its always just as I am about to flush. :mad: I then have to be quick else he would whip it out and stick it back in again.

sarah707
24-11-2008, 10:08 PM
I had a little girl who screamed if I went anywhere near her when she was on the loo... ok fair enough ... but she used to stuff toilet rolls down and flush :panic:

LOOPYLISA
24-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Toilet rolls in this house.......................:rolleyes:

Princess Sara
24-11-2008, 10:42 PM
haha! not a nice thing at the time I'm sure, but quite funny afterwards!

maybe try sitting him down and explaining what happens in the toilet, where it goes etc. if he realises he'll loose whatever goes down it maybe he won't put things down there? other than that I have no idea!

Nettynoo
24-11-2008, 11:12 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: ohhh sorry but it is funny hun, i too have lost many objects down the Loo, including 2 mobile phones and the 3rd phone was my fault i had left it in my back pocket,,,

we should make a list of whats down your Loo :laughing:

Oh thank goodness!!! I thought it was just me with phones falling out of back pockets in to the loo!!!! I am on my 3rd new 'phone this year and my hubby is fast losing patience with me!!!!! My position on it is that I need my 'phone with me at all times in case of emergency and posssible clients etc but it doesn't go down well ( unlike my 'phone!!!)

Does anyone know how come they fall out of your back pocket so easily but when you are trying to take it out when it goes off as you are checking little ones sleeping, you can't get it out????!!!!!!

On things down the loo, I thought I'd try the new product from Duck that is a gel to clean the loo instead of a rim block and the only person to touch it or show interest in it was my usually perfect 5.5 yr old daughter!! Couldn't believe it, she put her hand down and smeared it all around toilet bowl!!! She smelt of it all night even though I scrubbed her hands!!!!!

SimplyLucy
25-11-2008, 07:07 AM
My phone fell in the loo on sunday. :panic:

I managed to get the sim card out before it got too wet but the phone is stuffed.

fortunatly the sim card works PHEW, it's a contract phone!

I got a £30 phone from tesco.

angeldelight
25-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Maybe you should all stop going to the loo

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xxx

gemhei
26-11-2008, 08:51 PM
I got a new phone today as i had to borrow DP phone while i was working and he was fed up of taking sim out to check messages. I told DD not to lay a finger on my new shiny pink phone, she just smiled said 'ok more drink thank youuuu' :panic: dont think its gone in somehow :rolleyes: . lol