PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted

deb24
22-01-2008, 02:38 PM
:angry: I am so annoyed with Ofsted.I got my CRB last Saturday.I phoned Ofsted to chase up my Hubby's they said it's still with the bureau.My husband then phoned CRB they said they wrote to Ofsted last week to ask them for the countersignary number to be verified as it was wrong and Ofsted have not got back to them.So a whole week has passed.You can imagine how angry I was.I was straight back on the phone to Ofsted none to happy and they seemed to pass the buck onto someone else in the department.I said can this please be chased up as this is all Im waiting for then you can send out my certificate.I have a parent interested and need to start a.s.a.p they didn't seem to care.
I don't have much faith in them.I was hoping to be minding by now.

littlestar
22-01-2008, 04:28 PM
hang in there deb do what i did and ask if you can start without his let me no how you get on? ive got the same problem they had mine 11 weeks now and my husbands but it got returned to me twice and then ofsted sent it to ofsted some people!:panic: im sure it will work out fine to date mine is at stage 4 and my husbands is at stage 1.

sarah707
22-01-2008, 04:33 PM
It's a common problem Deb... I suggest daily phone calls from now on :D

Banana
22-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Agree with Sarah!!

Phone them every day - its all you can do but will hopefully get them to sort their act out!

x

LittleMissSparkles
22-01-2008, 06:56 PM
Agree with Sarah!!

Phone them every day - its all you can do but will hopefully get them to sort their act out!

x

agree with Lana phone every day and chase them for it xxx

angeldelight
22-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Good luck keep pestering

Angel xx

miffy
22-01-2008, 08:47 PM
That's really annoying - keep phoning them until they get their act together

Good luck

Miffy xx