PDA

View Full Version : Head lice

Cazz
23-11-2008, 10:19 PM
I've finally found the time to make a start on my policies! (Due to lots of snow today which meant a) I wanted to stay indoors! b) older 2 kids happy to play out in it! & c) hubby had a day off work so I could get him to look after the baby!).

Just wondered if you could tell me your policy on a child with head lice - do you still mind them (I'm assuming so as schools still take them?) and do you have a written policy with regard to head lice?

Not sure if it was going a bit OTT to do one?

Carole x

P.S. I apologise in advance as I'm probably going to be asking loads of questions this week!

tashaleee
23-11-2008, 10:59 PM
Yes I do have a policy for Head Lice. I also dont exclude children with head lice but do ask that they are treated first before bringing them to me. I also state that I will inform all parents if a child (or me again!! :censored: ) has got head lice but that I will not say who due to confidentiallity issues (though I do tend to admit it when one of them passes it on to me....)

HTH

Cazz
23-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Thanks for your help Tashalee.

Just noticed your location - whereabouts in East Anglia are you? (If you don't mind me asking!).

Carole x

tashaleee
23-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Thanks for your help Tashalee.

Just noticed your location - whereabouts in East Anglia are you? (If you don't mind me asking!).

Carole x

Will PM you x