PDA

View Full Version : what to do re deposits/contracts when still pre-reg

Flowerpot
23-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Hi there,

I'm still pre-reg and I've got a mum coming round this week for a possible start in January, as long as my registration is through (Just waiting for the CRB now, everything else has gone through fine). If she wants to go ahead with things, should I ask her for a deposit? I don't have the NCMA contracts yet either as I don't get the pack until I'm registered. Has anyone else had this scenario?
Thanks
Flowerpot
x

crazybones
23-11-2008, 10:14 AM
Not really sure on this one. I dont know if you can take a deposit before you are reg. Maybe if you write an agreement that you will refund the deposit if you are not reg by the time she needs you.

I am sure someone will be along with better advice. :D

caralynd
23-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Hi, not too sure that you would be able to take a deposit before you are registered but with regards to contracts i was in the same boat. I didnt want to buy them when i knew i was getting them in my start up pack. I spoke to the NCMA advisor for the area and she said she would happily loan me a contract that i could replace when mine came through, perhaps you could do this or borrow from another local minder?? Hope you get it sorted and good luck with the parent meeting:thumbsup: