PDA

View Full Version : fully booked now

abba1772
21-11-2008, 10:10 PM
well that lady who decided to tell me how much she would pay me came round today after i told her no flipping way.

anyway she came round and she was lovely, so was the wee girl and the dad, we got along great. asked her when she wanted to come back around for a second visit to fill out paperwork and she said she would sign the contracts nows if that was alright with me as she wanted piece of mind that she would have a childcare space as the nursery space she has isn't working out as she keeps getting infections the poor wee soul, so thats it ladies no more spaces lol except after school places which tbh i can't be bothered with as i will have my hands full with a 5 month, a 1 year old and my son 2 and a half year old most days except wednesday as i have two 2 year olds and a 1 year old so woo hoo ladies

for all those struggling please keep your chin up as things happen for a reason x x x

cher25
21-11-2008, 10:18 PM
That's great news. :) You'll have your hands full then.lol I always wonder how you all manage with 3 under 5's, i have my hands full with 2 mindees.
And i agree with you on everything happen's for a reason! Had to keep reminding myself that when it took so long to get the children i have.

abba1772
21-11-2008, 10:33 PM
i think once you get in a routine with them it's fine lol

plus my son Xander loves helping out lol

balloon
22-11-2008, 11:10 AM
Great news, I'm glad it got sorted.

nell57
22-11-2008, 11:15 AM
:clapping: Thats good news, well done.

Helen

marion123
22-11-2008, 11:19 AM
thats good news you will be fine with 3 under 5 you will quickly get into a routine :)

Alibali
22-11-2008, 03:00 PM
That is good news, however I hope you told her that the wee one might get infections at yours too, especially while getting used to being around your other mindees:blush:

Heaven Scent
22-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Oh what brilliant news - its lifted my spirits I'm feeling despirate about replacing these 4 children I'm losing in Dec.