PDA

View Full Version : Vista Print - info please!

Cazz
20-11-2008, 10:55 PM
I want to order some business cards etc from Vista Print, but I seem to remember (a while back) a warning from someone that if you weren't careful they keep sending you things or charging you?

I hope I haven't dreamt that and somebody has the remotest idea what I am going on about! Just wanted the lowdown before I place an order as I don't want to keep being "bugged" by them!

Thanks.

Carole x

LOOPYLISA
20-11-2008, 10:58 PM
I have found them very good, me and hubby both had buisness card from them, the only thing we had was a few emails for roughly a couple of months just other offers they had, we were really pleased x :thumbsup:

fionamal
20-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Ive used Vista Print alot over the years and appart from a few emails ive never had any problems with them.

Cazz
20-11-2008, 11:08 PM
I thought it was something you had to click on when you place the order to stop them?

Maybe I did dream it then :blush: I do sometimes wake in the middle of the night thinking (and occasionally remember a dream) about childminding and all the things I need to do!

Carole x

angeldelight
20-11-2008, 11:24 PM
I thought it was something you had to click on when you place the order to stop them?

Maybe I did dream it then :blush: I do sometimes wake in the middle of the night thinking (and occasionally remember a dream) about childminding and all the things I need to do!

Carole x

No

You did not dream it - some of the members had heaps of problems it was ages and ages ago now

If you clicked on something they sent you lots of stuff and expected payment

I would have to look for the old thread

Angel xx

angeldelight
20-11-2008, 11:28 PM
Some information here about it

http://childminding.proboards102.com/index.cgi?board=allcmchat&action=display&thread=1010

I think if you are really careful what you are signing up for then they are ok

This was a while ago and I have not really heard any one complain about them recently

Best to just be aware that this can happen

Angel xx

Cazz
20-11-2008, 11:29 PM
No

You did not dream it - some of the members had heaps of problems it was ages and ages ago now

If you clicked on something they sent you lots of stuff and expected payment

I would have to look for the old thread

Angel xx

Thanks Angel - if you are able to find it that would be great. :thumbsup:

Carole x

Buzz Lightyear
21-11-2008, 10:23 AM
I think they removed this due to various complaints from customers. It was a cheeky way of them signing you up without you actually realising. I know I sometimes fail to read the small print, so how many others do?

I know on my last order (which arrived yesterday), I was looking out for this tick box but it wasn't there so just ordered. Hopefully I wont be charged for the privledge of ordering from them. Especially if they want to keep me as a customer anyway :)

They've got some great offers on at the moment. I passed on some details yesterday in another thread. Think I called it marketing bits and bobs. :D

angiebubs
21-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Hiya,

I have used vista-print loads of times for business cards, t-shirts, car magnets etc, and have always received an excellent service from them.

Angie

Jules27
21-11-2008, 12:39 PM
I have ordered various things and have had no problems. I do get various emails with their latest offers.. which sometimes are well worth looking at! would def recommend them!!:)

Cazz
21-11-2008, 11:07 PM
I think they removed this due to various complaints from customers. It was a cheeky way of them signing you up without you actually realising. I know I sometimes fail to read the small print, so how many others do?

I know on my last order (which arrived yesterday), I was looking out for this tick box but it wasn't there so just ordered. Hopefully I wont be charged for the privledge of ordering from them. Especially if they want to keep me as a customer anyway :)

They've got some great offers on at the moment. I passed on some details yesterday in another thread. Think I called it marketing bits and bobs. :D

Thanks for that, I'll go ahead and order then if I know they're okay now :thumbsup:

Carole x

angeldelight
22-11-2008, 12:28 AM

Thanks for that update its good to know

Angel xx

Monkey1
22-11-2008, 07:13 AM
I have just had 500 free cards and a free silver card holder and i think i paid £4 postage!:clapping:

charleyfarley
22-11-2008, 07:28 AM
I love vista print, never had a problem with them.

They do email me every day though with there offers

Carol xx

balloon
22-11-2008, 11:03 AM
Good to know things are better now, I remember reading about the probs too so was worried about using them.

flora
22-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Vist a print are ace :clapping:

Once you are checking out just read the boxes/ print carefully.

Some people ( me included) signed up for a free 30 day trial for vista print members. After the free trial it costs £10 amonth or similar. Gave you discount vouchers etc to spend.

Once I realised what a muppet I had been I just logged on and cancelled my membership and have never had any probs.

Only word of warning I would say I just check the postage, sometimes you add one more thing and the p&p shoots up.

Apart from that great company and fab quality products :clapping: