PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted called today...

singlewiththree
19-11-2008, 08:24 PM
I just need to moan really..

My GP still hasnt sent in the health declaration which they have had for 2wks and I paid £50 for! I was told to chase them so I rang them only to get the answerphone. Oh yes its Weds afternoon my surgery is shut! yes SHUT!

Then she said one of my references has come back but the other they havent been able to get hold of, so I explained it was my previous employer and I had been made redundant,maybe the business had folded as I hadnt been able to get hold of her either, would they like another one. Oh hang on you gave us 3 so we have the other one here would you like us to contact her. YES PLEASE!!! i said. :rolleyes: would you like another referree as well.

So not that far on..... and still waiting for crb and getting bored waiting for potential mindees to ring. Ive got a job house cleaning in the meantime and start Fri but I have that sinking feeling as I dont really want to do it but desperately need money so have no option. I hate having to do something I like to have a choice.

Debster
19-11-2008, 09:13 PM
I just need to moan really..

My GP still hasnt sent in the health declaration which they have had for 2wks and I paid £50 for! I was told to chase them so I rang them only to get the answerphone. Oh yes its Weds afternoon my surgery is shut! yes SHUT!

Then she said one of my references has come back but the other they havent been able to get hold of, so I explained it was my previous employer and I had been made redundant,maybe the business had folded as I hadnt been able to get hold of her either, would they like another one. Oh hang on you gave us 3 so we have the other one here would you like us to contact her. YES PLEASE!!! i said. :rolleyes: would you like another referree as well.

So not that far on..... and still waiting for crb and getting bored waiting for potential mindees to ring. Ive got a job house cleaning in the meantime and start Fri but I have that sinking feeling as I dont really want to do it but desperately need money so have no option. I hate having to do something I like to have a choice.

Chin up chick it will be sorted soon the best things come to those who wait.
I never trusted my GP so send my health dec. I told her I needed by the Friday and I picked it up and posted it myself just to be sure. I paid £14.00 I thought that was bad enough but £50.00 your GP needs a kick up the a**
Be happy
Deb

Peppa
19-11-2008, 09:26 PM
:eek: Doctors get paid enough to fill them out! They should have sent it! Poor you. I must admit I have my doctors form here, sending them off together. Wanted to make sure they actually filled it in! I paid £86 so didn't want them "losing" it.

I am also enclosing 2 written reference's and my crb forms. ( hopefully i'll be registered by February! )

I know what you mean about the money tho, i have started working sundays, which means i dont spend family days off with hubby and kids at mo. He is a joiner and were a little worried his jobs gonna go beginning of next year.

Not only that we dont have any start up grant and have to buy it all ourselves. Which will really hit us.

It will be worth it in the end! :laughing:

Debster
19-11-2008, 09:42 PM
:eek: Doctors get paid enough to fill them out! They should have sent it! Poor you. I must admit I have my doctors form here, sending them off together. Wanted to make sure they actually filled it in! I paid £86 so didn't want them "losing" it.

I am also enclosing 2 written reference's and my crb forms. ( hopefully i'll be registered by February! )

I know what you mean about the money tho, i have started working sundays, which means i dont spend family days off with hubby and kids at mo. He is a joiner and were a little worried his jobs gonna go beginning of next year.

Not only that we dont have any start up grant and have to buy it all ourselves. Which will really hit us.

It will be worth it in the end! :laughing:

You have to keep your crb forms back as the pre reg inspector fills them in and checks your id she will send them off.
Debs

LOOPYLISA
19-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Just wanted to send my love, hope things start to look up x :thumbsup:

angeldelight
20-11-2008, 10:28 AM
Hope things get moving for you soon

Angel xx

vickie83
20-11-2008, 12:08 PM
Hope they have it done for you today. Mine has had my health declaration form for 2 weeks now as well and aside from an answerphone message to say I owed £56.50 I've heard nothing from them! :mad:
The cleaning job is only temporary hun, its desperate times for everybody at the minute but its not forever.

justthe1
20-11-2008, 12:41 PM
Hi
I hope it all works out for you sooner rather than later. Can't believe your dr charges so much, yet hasn't worked to a reasonable timescale.
I'm also concerned that the CRB will take a long time, I had one done in Jan this year with my previous employer, but Ofsted say they also need to do one (this is a new rule), from experience I have known the CRB to take up to 10 weeks :panic:
Let us know how you get on.
Sarah x

singlewiththree
20-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Update:

got left on hold at GP surgery with that really annoying music and every couple of seconds that annoying voice... thankyou for being so patient bla bla. Anyway they cant find the form so are going to have to try and get hold of the doctor, said they would ring me back and they havent! going to ring again tomorrow before I go to work.
:(

LisaMarie
23-11-2008, 11:33 PM
grrrrrr doctors, amkes me wanna book an appointment and watch them fill it in :laughing:

Cazz
23-11-2008, 11:40 PM
How frustrating - hope you get it all sorted soon.

Carole x

LeanneC
25-11-2008, 02:17 PM
You have to keep your crb forms back as the pre reg inspector fills them in and checks your id she will send them off.
Debs

I just sent my Ofsted forms back last friday, had a call today to say they where the old ones so had to answer a couple more questions, am about to drop health check one at the docs this afternoon....Does the Ofsted pre reg lady give you the CRB forms? if not where do you get them from??

singlewiththree
25-11-2008, 02:22 PM
My pre inspection lady asked me on the phone if I had them but I already had been sent mine by the CIS.