PDA

View Full Version : God I am so sick of this

Rainy
19-11-2008, 01:37 PM
I have been trying to complete my SEF for the last week and i still haven't finished. Only 4 questions to go :clapping: Then i have still got to go back over it and do the priorities for improvements bit and then the tick list bit.

Thanks to Sarah for the guide to SEF, that has helped me sooooooo much. :D

I am so sick of this, On wednesday's i only work before and after school so i have the day to do it but i am fed up with my house looking like a tip and washing and ironing piling up because i haven't had time to do it.

My inspection is well overdue so i know i could get the phone call anytime and i really want to be ready when they come. Still got to do loads of planning too.

If we were paid for all the time we put into paperwork we would all be millionaires.

Sorry for the moan, just needed to get away from the SEF for a while.

Hope you are all having a good day.

mjw
19-11-2008, 01:44 PM
I know exactly how you are feeling. The more you do the end still seems so far away! I took a week off work to do mine and the feeling was wonderful when I pressed submit. So keep going!!
Mary x

Andrea08
19-11-2008, 01:49 PM
i have asked for added training because im not sure where to put what? its quite difficult if all you ever did is the old x5 ticks on the ofsted 5 outcomes sheet lol

ive been working on mine for months and still not finished also i was told it is a working document and will never be finished as long as i keep childminding:eek:

good luck with it x

PS we all need a Sarah secretary lol

sarah707
19-11-2008, 03:00 PM
PS we all need a Sarah secretary lol

Sarah secretary :rolleyes: :laughing:

Can I have one too please? :D