PDA

View Full Version : Business Car Insurance

DCMS
19-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Hi, I rang my car insurance company to tell them I was now a Childminder and wanted to change to Business Class Insurance. I've just received the paperwork and thought it would have been a bit more impressive. Something I would display! All that has changed on the certificate itself is instead of saying social, domestic and pleasure it has added onto the end of that 'including personal business use'. On the Schedule it has my ocupation changed to Childminder. It cost me nothing for the change and I wonder if this really is all I need. Would hate to find out in an accident that I'm not really covered.

Thnaks again for any help, Denise

ChocolateChip
19-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Mine was the same, Denise, I had to highlight the couple of words that said Business use when I put a copy in my portfolio.
And mine cost me 64p!!!!
I bet it cost them more to process my card payment than what it was worth!:laughing:

roseybev
19-11-2008, 08:43 PM
go on to see what ive put up today it might help

Peppa
19-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Hi I've just renewed mine, and said I wanted it included as registering to be a childminder, and they said I was already covered. In small writing is says Business class 1 use. That was the difference, I have phoned them twice to ensure I was definately covered.

Good idea to highlight it tho! :clapping:

I shall be doing that!

Donna x

DCMS
19-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Thanks for that, a long as I'm not the only one who will have a couple of words highlighted. Denise x