PDA

View Full Version : 1st Inspection tomorrow. How long do they take?

brighter
18-11-2008, 11:13 AM
as the lady didn't show up today or yesterday she must come tomorrow.

I have not done my SE form online and wondered if anyone can give my a rough time how long I will have her here. I did do the SE form halfway through but some of the questions I did not understand and if you don't fill out all questions you can't submit... hence she will ask me everything. I am a bit scared to have her round from 7-7 so I wondered if you can give me a slight idea of how long I have to suffer :)

Thank you.

Minstrel
18-11-2008, 11:41 AM
i'm sorry i dont know the answer to your q but i just wanted to wish your luck for the inspection x

brighter
18-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Well thank you, it's just that I heard the inspectors are going out in twos (one inspector inspecting inspector) and it could take more then 6 hours and I am worried I will have really crumpy children after such a long time.

kellyg
18-11-2008, 02:34 PM
I have been told aprox 3-4 hours by friends, they also say it tends to be about 9.30 til just after lunch to watch you prepare and serve food? :eek: all the best, I have mine this week!

jmoff
18-11-2008, 02:41 PM
I am surprised the inspector didnt tell you what time she was going to come. mine turned up at 9.30 and stayed for 3 hours but I had submitted my sef.

Whereabouts are you based?

Also, they dont come in twos anymore I dont think.

fishbones1
19-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Hi I had mine today and I hadn't done my sef either.

She arrived at 9.50 and left by 12.30. I got a satisfactory under self evaluation section because I hadn't completed my sef but thats not an issue its something to work on.

Good luck hope you do ok:D

fishbones1
19-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Forgot to say I only had one inspector not two.

ChocolateChip
20-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Had mine back in April, she was here for about 2 hours, obviously that wes pre-eyfs, but my mum saw a piece in the local paper about a cm getting outstanding, she had 2 inspectors there for 2 and a half hrs, hth.
Good luck, by the way!:thumbsup:

angeldelight
20-11-2008, 11:57 PM
as the lady didn't show up today or yesterday she must come tomorrow.

I have not done my SE form online and wondered if anyone can give my a rough time how long I will have her here. I did do the SE form halfway through but some of the questions I did not understand and if you don't fill out all questions you can't submit... hence she will ask me everything. I am a bit scared to have her round from 7-7 so I wondered if you can give me a slight idea of how long I have to suffer :)

Thank you.

How did it go ?

Angel xx