PDA

View Full Version : Help I need advice on safety film

Kat 114
17-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Hi When Ofsted came and did my pre register visit they recommened i use safety film on my glass doors leading into my conservatory there about 30 little glass windows on my two doors.Where can i buy this?Looked on the internet but quite pricey. Is there any thing else I could use? Hope some one can help

FizzysFriends
17-11-2008, 04:08 PM
I got mine off ebay.

sue m
17-11-2008, 04:15 PM
Got mine in Mothercare. Don't like it at all, it's kind of like a sheet of cling film and however careful you put it on, you get bubbles or creases if you're not very careful. :mad:

Pauline
17-11-2008, 04:16 PM
I'll just move this into Minding Chat as you will get more replies there.

(This section is for problems with the forum :))

Good luck in finding what you want.

Michelle M
17-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Thi swas recommended to me, as we had doors with panes of glass in, I thougth it was quite expensive and didnt like it, so I changed to doors to solid wooden doors, :) more expensive but we were going to do it eventually so I told hubby Ofsted said they had to be changed :D

Jules27
17-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Safety film is not cheap, we bought ours in B&Q for about £14 I think. I only had one door and hi fi cabinet door to do so not tooo bad. All the other glass has the kite mark so ok!!!!:) You can claim this back in your start up grant though so keep the recipt!!

Nicki L
17-11-2008, 06:44 PM
I bought the one made by Safety 1st from woolworlths - it was on offer at the time £10. its really easy to use and i didnt get any creases or bubbles - just a stray cat hair right in the middle that i didnt realise was on the glass until it was too late!!!