PDA

View Full Version : When do you start your Christmas activities???

donnagwynne
17-11-2008, 01:11 PM
My Autumn display is about to fall down, and I have run out of activities for this time of year.

Trouble is, I don't really want to start on the Christmas things too early because from a child's point of view it is still really long time to go. But looking at photo's from my display last Christmas we hardly managed to get anything done when I started at the beginning of advent.

When do you start yours???

mimo
17-11-2008, 01:26 PM
i do a different display every month so dont start doing christmas until december .

vicki1
17-11-2008, 02:26 PM
HI EVERYONE
I WAS THINKING WHEN TO START MY CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES THERE IS SO MUCH I WANT TO DO

gemmcd
17-11-2008, 02:32 PM
I will be starting come December - but not before! This month has been my first month of no clear topic - at the beginning we did bonfire/ fireworks then as we have our new pet chickens and the kids love them we have done loads of chicken stuff, then to tie us over til December I am doing nursery rhymes activities. But all very bits and bobsy!

Gx

LittleMissSparkles
17-11-2008, 02:35 PM
I'll be starting as soon as my craft stuff arrives that I have ordered from Baker Ross, only because I have booked the first week of december oof though and wouldnt get everything done with the mindees I wanted to if I didnt :D :D :D xxx