PDA

View Full Version : Need an idea - quick!

mum2two
17-11-2008, 09:12 AM
My kids school & preschool joined the 'my school christmas cards' this year, so I thought I'd join & do some with mindees. (In case you haven't heard of it it's www.my-school-christmas-cards.co.uk You get templates for the kids to design & then send them off & they make each one into a card. This comes with an envelope, so I'm going to get the children to write in this one for their parents, and then give parents the info if they want to order some. The organiser gets £1.50 from the sale of every pack - as it's meant for schools, pre-schools, brownies etc for fundraising. But I'm going to inform parents I'll donate any money I get to a local charity.)

Anyway - when I got the pack, it says you can only use felt tips or pencils.

For my 10 month onld mindee I was going to do xmasy hand prints with paints - but now cant.

The other week I already drew round his hands & feet on a babygro, with fabric crayons, so didn't just want to draw around them again for the xmas card.

Anyone have any idea what I can do with him. If I give him pencils etc he'll just eat it! He's only 10 months, and I don't really want to be the one drawing on it, as it's not his card.

I don't really think there's anything I can do, but wondered if any of you wonderfully creative people could think of anything. The only thing is, I need to get it posted off today!

Thank you. x

mrsb
17-11-2008, 12:52 PM
oohh that's a fab site Thanks :D

Could you cut round his hands and feet then gve him crayons to colour them in then stick them on the card? or would that not be allowed?

Good luck:)

mum2two
17-11-2008, 01:04 PM
No it can't have anything stuck on it as they scan it. It can literally be pencils or felt tips!