PDA

View Full Version : Just had the call

cherry
21-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Picture this, the children and myself have just got in from school soaking wet so everyone is rubbing each other down with a towel making loads of noise, I'm cleaning the carpet as my dog had just been sick, the phone goes so I shout at my son to answer it and he shouts back that he's on the toilet.

So I answer the phone shouting at everyone to be quiet and it's the lady from Ofsted. Thank goodness she couldn't see what was going on.

She was very nice and we've arranged for her to come on a day when I've got children (as I had 4 leave in December).

So the big day is 13th February.

Fingers crossed everyone.

Oh, and the computer has decided to play up and I get can't anything to work, (writing this on my laptop)

Did I read somewhere that today was suppose to be the worst day of the year!!!!:rolleyes:

Cherry

angeldelight
21-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Oh Cherry they really seem to be doing their rounds dont they

My daughter has spent from 9.30 this morning till 4.30 this afternoon with a Ofsted inspector - and they have the same again tomorrow
They spend 2 days at nursery

So thank you lucky starts you only have them there for around 4 hours or so

I am sure you will be ok - well if you can cope with kids screaming and dogs being sick you can cope with anything haha

Angel xx

miffy
21-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Sure you'll be fine

You are very lucky to know exactly when she is coming

Will keep my fingers crossed - expecting mine around the same time too

Miffy xx

angeldelight
21-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Oh good look also Miffy but you will be fine - remind us nearer the time which I am sure you will ha

Angel xx

miffy
21-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Oh don't worry I will

Next time she calls I will go into panic mode :panic: :panic:

Miffy xx

littlestar
21-01-2008, 06:23 PM
good luck well at least she cant say you aint busy! oh i think they said on the radio its the sadest or bluest day they called it because all the bills are out especially the credit card ones BEWARE GIRLYS:panic:

sarah707
21-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Oh Cherry I know it's a really serious thing you're talking about but you did make me laugh...

I can just picture the scene in your house :laughing:

Lou
21-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Good luck, you arelucky you know when they are coming,

you will be fine.....esp if you can cope with all that!!!!!

Tily Bud
21-01-2008, 08:55 PM
You'll be fine Cherry x

Rubybubbles
26-01-2008, 05:33 PM
just catching up,you know where we are give us a holar if you need anything

;)

Mollymop
26-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Good luck Cherry I hope it goes really well!
I have got my pre reg inspection on 1st of Feb and even though it is nowhere near as big as yours, I still feel really really nervous.

Good luck for the 13th! (it's not a friday is it?)

Mollymop
26-01-2008, 06:35 PM
No - phew! just checked ..it's a wednesday.:)