PDA

View Full Version : so much fun

Bevbeetle
14-11-2008, 10:47 AM
i mind a little boy aged 4, his mum is a aclean freak he will never get his hands dirty or anything anyway we just been to walk dog and my niece aged 3 who loves getting dirty picked up a load of wet leaves and throw them at him i thought oh no hesw going to cry he didnt he picked some up and throw them back:clapping: itn was lovely we were all throwing them we come back wet and dirty but very happy :clapping: i love my job:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

fionamal
14-11-2008, 11:10 AM
I always say " A Dirty Child Is A Happy Child"

My husbands step mum was a cleaning freak aswell and his brothers werent allowed to be dirty. The minute there was a speck on them they had to get changed and no-one was allowed in the sitting room unless it was a special occassion. She got her eyes opened when I had my 2 kids cos I let them get dirty and certainly wasnt changing them every 2 minutes.

PixiePetal
14-11-2008, 11:16 AM
You should see my house right now. Just tried clearing up after a Gellibaff play.

Only made a washing up bowl half full. Doesn't it go a long way!!:laughing: :laughing:

Luckily parents are not clean freaks and send mindee in old clothes every day.