PDA

View Full Version : I'm now registered!!

littlesprogs
21-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Hi,

I got my CRB checks through on Friday after 4 months of waiting! So have rang ofsted today to ask when my certificate will arrive and have been told it should be here by the end of the week which is good news.

Now what i need to know is i am moving house in about 5 weeks but dont have a new address yet should hopefully get this within the next week. So when i ring ofsted to tell them i'mmoving will they need the new address straight away? and how long should it take them to change my certificate?

Also I am pregnant and i'm assuming ofsted need to know this too? Is it a good idea to tell them at the same time? Will this need to be stated on my certificate too? How much notice do i have to give them?

Sorry for all the questions x

kellyg
21-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Congratulations, lets hope you get your certificate this week then - fingers crossed.

With regards to moving I would assume you need to tell them ASAP as you will need a new inspection and on your registration it states the address you can mind at so if I were you I would call them today to speak to them about it so that they can advise acordingly.

With regards to being pregnant, huge congratulations, I am jealous and broody lol and wish you all the best with it. I would have thought that you need to tell them either nearer the babies due date or when he/she arrives so that they can take the baby in to account with you ratio's?

Not sure what I say is right, its just what I would do but have only just been granted registration myself lol - if in doubt, call them ;)

littlesprogs
21-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Congratulations, lets hope you get your certificate this week then - fingers crossed.

With regards to moving I would assume you need to tell them ASAP as you will need a new inspection and on your registration it states the address you can mind at so if I were you I would call them today to speak to them about it so that they can advise acordingly.

With regards to being pregnant, huge congratulations, I am jealous and broody lol and wish you all the best with it. I would have thought that you need to tell them either nearer the babies due date or when he/she arrives so that they can take the baby in to account with you ratio's?

Not sure what I say is right, its just what I would do but have only just been granted registration myself lol - if in doubt, call them ;)

I wouldnt be minding straight away from my new address anyway gunna give myself chance to decorate the nursery and unpack all the boxes etc and then it probably wouldnt be worth it anyway coz then i'd be going on maternityleave shortly after and i dont want to mess parents around so i wouldnt be needing a new inspection straight away anyway

bubbly
21-01-2008, 04:37 PM
New job, new house and soon a new baby! Congratulations :thumbsup:

P.S. ever considered slowing down? :D

littlesprogs
21-01-2008, 04:43 PM
New job, new house and soon a new baby! Congratulations :thumbsup:

P.S. ever considered slowing down? :D

dont forget a new husband too lol

when i was planning the wedding i went into a shop with my mum and sister to buy a tiara for my bridesmaid and the woman was chatting to us and i mentioned that i was moving house aswell a week after we got married and she said all i needed now was a baby and a new job and 6 months later here we are lol she jinxed me

littlesprogs
22-01-2008, 12:18 PM
It didnt arrive this morning :(

Minnie Minx
22-01-2008, 12:19 PM
aww don't worry hun, it may arrive tommorrow

xxx

littlesprogs
22-01-2008, 12:23 PM
aww don't worry hun, it may arrive tommorrow

xxx

oh i know the woman on the phone yesterday said by the end of the week but i'm very impatient lol

Minnie Minx
22-01-2008, 12:24 PM
if it doesn't arrive don't storm the sorting office till saturday :D

xxx

littlesprogs
22-01-2008, 12:25 PM
if it doesn't arrive don't storm the sorting office till saturday :D

xxx

i dont even know where my sorting office is lol!

Minnie Minx
22-01-2008, 12:28 PM
i do as the b*ggers are still on strike ;)

xxx

littlesprogs
22-01-2008, 12:37 PM
i do as the b*ggers are still on strike ;)

xxx

Still? havent they been on strike since before christmas?

Minnie Minx
22-01-2008, 12:49 PM
yep!! they keep taking ballots to stay on strike, they even had posties from all across the country join them on saturday for a march to the city centre, they should be going to back to work on the 2nd feb, but i won't be holding my breath :rolleyes:

xx

littlesprogs
22-01-2008, 12:52 PM
yep!! they keep taking ballots to stay on strike, they even had posties from all across the country join them on saturday for a march to the city centre, they should be going to back to work on the 2nd feb, but i won't be holding my breath :rolleyes:

xx

thats awful! At least you have an excuse not to pay your bills :thumbsup:

Minnie Minx
22-01-2008, 12:55 PM
hahahaha unfortunately most of them are online as you get a bit of discount for not having it sent through the post :thumbsup:

xx

Mollymop
22-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Well done louise! I am so happy for you as I know you have been waiting such a long time. How's baby bump today?

littlesprogs
22-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Well done louise! I am so happy for you as I know you have been waiting such a long time. How's baby bump today?

Yea i'm glad its nearly over too although i cant stop working yet i'm pleased the waiting is nearly over. Baby bump is fine thanks think i can feel him/her moving around a little bit now when i lay down buti'm not too sure.

deb24
22-01-2008, 02:45 PM
Wishing you all the very best.Hope all goes smoothly for you.I hate moving boxes everywhere ad pregnant as well.Is it your 1st one?

littlesprogs
22-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Wishing you all the very best.Hope all goes smoothly for you.I hate moving boxes everywhere ad pregnant as well.Is it your 1st one?

Yea this is my first. But luckily my husband is in the RAF so we get it all moved for us so no heavy lifting. Most my house is packed up and i dont think i've been allowed to do much of it dont think i've even touched a box yet lol.

ajs
22-01-2008, 04:16 PM
oh well that's better than you originally thought isn't it
much easier for you that way let the men do all the work

littlesprogs
22-01-2008, 04:24 PM
oh well that's better than you originally thought isn't it
much easier for you that way let the men do all the work

yea hubby just passes me things with a huge roll of bubble wrap i wrap them he does all the packing and lifting so its suits me fine. My cat is liking it too its given him more space to sleep coz now he can sleep on all the boxes so i think it suits everyone apart from hubby bless him.

ajs
22-01-2008, 04:27 PM
er just remind me what else men are for if not for lifting and carrying
he's done the only other bit you really need him for and it's due soon

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :laughing: :clapping: :laughing: :clapping:

littlesprogs
24-01-2008, 10:24 AM
It arrived this morning :D

Although the post woman did walk across my grass :angry: is it really difficult to walk round to the next neighbours house rather than trampling on my grass that is already ruined because my neighbours kept driving their car across it yesterday!!! Does this wind anyone else up?

angeldelight
24-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Well done Louise you must have been excited when it arrived

Yeah I know what you mean about people wrecking the grass etc

Forget about that now and concentrate on you
How are you feeling is your tummy growing?

My sons partner has put on weight all of a sudden

Hope you are feeling well

Angel xx

littlesprogs
24-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Well done Louise you must have been excited when it arrived

Yeah I know what you mean about people wrecking the grass etc

Forget about that now and concentrate on you
How are you feeling is your tummy growing?

My sons partner has put on weight all of a sudden

Hope you are feeling well

Angel xx

I was excited but wil probably be more excited when its on the wall and not packed in a box lol.

I'm moreconcerned about the grass coz we have march out in 5 weeks and we'll get into trouble even though its the neighbours fault!

My tummy is growing i think its noticeable now. I cant fit into my size 8/10 jeans anymore :( I'm wearing stuff from before i lost weight before my wedding coz i'm not big enough for maternity yet. I dont think i've put much weight on though but my bathroom scales are crap i keep weighing myself when i go to my mums coz hers are better and more accurate.

how are both your daughter in laws? How far gone are they?

Rubybubbles
26-01-2008, 05:42 PM
glad you got it :clapping:

I would report the grass so it's logged and then they can;t 'do you' for the charge, my cookers about ready to go but hanging on so when I get ready for a move i'll have it swapped for a nice clean one:laughing:

Mollymop
26-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Yea i'm glad its nearly over too although i cant stop working yet i'm pleased the waiting is nearly over. Baby bump is fine thanks think i can feel him/her moving around a little bit now when i lay down buti'm not too sure.

I bet you probably can feel the movements. How exciting! I felt my two children's first movement at around 15 to 18 weeks.
I read somewhere if you eat something really sugary and lay down, after a short while you may feel a kick due to the baby getting the high of the sugar, etc. I tried it with Timmy, I eat jam on bread and about 10 mins later i felt a really hard kick - i was about 16 or 17 weeks gastation then.
Gald it's all going well Louise XX

Mollymop
26-01-2008, 09:29 PM
I was excited but wil probably be more excited when its on the wall and not packed in a box lol.

I'm moreconcerned about the grass coz we have march out in 5 weeks and we'll get into trouble even though its the neighbours fault!

My tummy is growing i think its noticeable now. I cant fit into my size 8/10 jeans anymore :( I'm wearing stuff from before i lost weight before my wedding coz i'm not big enough for maternity yet. I dont think i've put much weight on though but my bathroom scales are crap i keep weighing myself when i go to my mums coz hers are better and more accurate.

how are both your daughter in laws? How far gone are they?

I put on about 2 stone when I was pregnant with the baby in me - At 40 weeks I weighted 11.5 stone, i though, oh my gooodddddd!!!! But then it all came off straight away. I was back in my size 10's almost straight away afterwards. ( wish I still was now though - now size 12 needing to lose a stone before summer"!)
Do u find it strange that you buy your size clothes but in materity versions only to find they have been made way too big even though they are extendable! i hated it. I would buy my size and find that I was forever pulling them up everywhere I went - even when I was big. Does your head in!