PDA

View Full Version : Positive images of diversity

jenette
13-11-2008, 09:28 PM
When I had my ofsted inspection the lady (who was very nice and helpful) said I would need to get some Positive Images of Diversity before my ofsted grading. I didn't have a clue what she was going on about or where I would find them. But hey, guess what, Iv'e just got exactly what I need, printed everything off in colour without having to purchase anything. What a bonus. All down to u guys who run this forum. :jump for joy: :jump for joy: The only downfall is that until I starting reading this forum I didnt realise how much more work I still need to do. It has reassured me no end tho.

xxxxxxx jen

angeldelight
13-11-2008, 09:58 PM
Thats great Jen that you found what you were looking for

Glad you are enjoying the forum

Speak soon

Angel xx

Andrea08
13-11-2008, 11:44 PM
When I had my ofsted inspection the lady (who was very nice and helpful) said I would need to get some Positive Images of Diversity before my ofsted grading. I didn't have a clue what she was going on about or where I would find them. But hey, guess what, Iv'e just got exactly what I need, printed everything off in colour without having to purchase anything. What a bonus. All down to u guys who run this forum. :jump for joy: :jump for joy: The only downfall is that until I starting reading this forum I didnt realise how much more work I still need to do. It has reassured me no end tho.

xxxxxxx jen

can you remember where you found the images (the thread) as i have a few resourses but feel i need more, many thanks x

Pauline
14-11-2008, 08:29 AM
That's lovely to hear Jenette, when I started the Forum I never dreamt it would be such a help to so many people. :)

breezy
14-11-2008, 09:11 AM
That's lovely to hear Jenette, when I started the Forum I never dreamt it would be such a help to so many people. :)

or so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenette
14-11-2008, 10:23 AM
if you look under minding chat and then ofsted inspection tips you will find some help there. otherwise i picked all i really needed for now from www.childmindersresources.com

The girls have provided more links on there that may be more help to you.

x jen xxxxxxx:)