PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed ASAP please re. one off care tomorrow

venus89
13-11-2008, 07:31 PM
I've just been phoned by a lady asking if I can look after her baby tomorrow for 5 hours. I know her and the baby through the toy library and she potentially wants me as a future mindee, partly depending on how her job interview goes tomorrow.

Anyway, quick question - does anybody have a little mini contract style form I can print off for a one off? I've been meanin g to order temporary contracts for ages....

If not, what do I really really need to include if I have to create my own other than his and her details, fee, emergency contact details, allergies.....

Eeek :eek:

Blaze
13-11-2008, 07:38 PM
I've just been phoned by a lady asking if I can look after her baby tomorrow for 5 hours. I know her and the baby through the toy library and she potentially wants me as a future mindee, partly depending on how her job interview goes tomorrow.

Anyway, quick question - does anybody have a little mini contract style form I can print off for a one off? I've been meanin g to order temporary contracts for ages....

If not, what do I really really need to include if I have to create my own other than his and her details, fee, emergency contact details, allergies.....

Eeek :eek:

If you pm me your email I'll send you one...it'll need tweaking though!:)

venus89
13-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Sorry - computer crashed. blaze, you're an angel - thank you x

Blaze
14-11-2008, 03:13 PM
LOL...What are we like.:rolleyes: :D ...I had to transfer all my stuff to hubbies pc in the end ...hence why I sent it at stupid o' clock...glad it arrived in time to be of use.:)