PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted and communication

Bex1
13-11-2008, 02:59 PM
Hi

Just wondering if anyone has the same problem.

Got a call a week ago saying my application was received and that CRB forms were in the post and I received them 4 days later (on a fRIDAY). Got a call on Monday asking where my CRB forms were so I said I had only got them on Fri and was in middle of completing them and the lady said that I had to post them back asap. Tuesday I got a call from Inspector to make inspection appt and she said to make sure I have the CRB forms when she turn up so I said well Ofsted called me yesterday to ask for forms to be posted back and she said "honestly they have not got any idea". Today I received a letter from Ofsted saying "we have still not received your CRB forms and ask that you send these back as soon as possible"..they also said that they have not got my references but they were attached to my application!!!!!

Confused...I am :rolleyes:

Pipsqueak
13-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Welcome to the world that is Ofsted - it doesn't get any better - you just need to develop second sight, interpretation skills called Ofsted speak (Sarah Nev is VERY good at this) and to be able to live a perpetual state of confusion! lol:laughing:

deeb66
13-11-2008, 03:19 PM
As Pips says welcome to the world of Ofsted :D

You will soon get used to being confused by them!

sarah707
13-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Your inspector needs the forms so she can sign off the bit at the back.

That will save you having to put your possibly quite sensitive documents in the post.

She will take it away with her and send it to be processed.

Why they have to make these things complicated is beyond me! Just ignore the letters :D

Bex1
13-11-2008, 08:59 PM
:) Thank you

Debster
14-11-2008, 11:06 AM
My ofsted inspector told me to have the forms filled in for her to check. she checks it against your ID and any others in the house over 16yrs she fills in the back and has to put a ofsted code in and she takes them with her so don't put them in the post.
debs x