PDA

View Full Version : THE TEST

Silverrose
13-11-2008, 12:34 PM
THE FRIST TEST AAAAARRRRR:panic:
I All ready know i got at lest one wrong coz i couldnt work out what liase is, dam dam me poor english :angry: gggrrrrr. some were really wird Qs
how did u all find ur frist test???

Bex1
13-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Is that the ICP your talking about? I failed the mock one :blush: but fortunately passed to real one. I think some of the questions were the same but worded differently so some I was puzzled on but I thankfully passed!
I am sure you were fine.

singlewiththree
13-11-2008, 02:25 PM
I did mine last night, of the 3 mocks I did at home I passed them all but only just. Last night at the end of the exam I counted up the ones that I were 100% certain and I got 21/25 so I really hope I am right and I've passed they have told us we will find out between 2-4wks!!!

Bex1
13-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Yeah it did take a while for my results to come through. Apparently when I sat mine they said you have to get 17 and over correct to pass, so sounds like you will be fine. I sat mine the second week in July and did not hear my results until end of August!!!

Bex

Silverrose
13-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Yeah it did take a while for my results to come through. Apparently when I sat mine they said you have to get 17 and over correct to pass, so sounds like you will be fine. I sat mine the second week in July and did not hear my results until end of August!!!

Bex

:eek: how long for results, thats baaaad, lady said a robot dose the cheacking to (lazy robot :(