PDA

View Full Version : Santas Sparkle

angeldelight
03-12-2007, 09:19 AM
You could do this with the children once a week when it goes dark around 4 to 5pm or later of course if it is your own children
Tell them they are doing it to lead santa in the right direction for christmas and by the time christmas comes he will have found the way, it helps the children also count down the days with you making it not seem such a long wait . A great activity to start at the beginning of December

Help santa find his way to your house by mixing glitter and porridge oats and let the children sprinkle them on your path. The glitter will sparkle to light up Santa's way, and the porridge oats will feed the reindeer. ( birds )

Angel xx

LittleMissSparkles
03-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Thats a lovely idea :)

Thanks Angel x

emler
05-12-2007, 06:07 PM
I saw this posted on the "old" forum and its something we are definately going to do - its great for the younger kids to do as well.

Emler x

manjay
15-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Me and my daughter have spent the morning making little packs of these for the children at our under 5's party. Didn't have enough porridge oats so added some sunflower seeds, wrapped in squares of cellophane and added a little note;

Sprinkle on the lawn at night
The moon will make it sparkle bright
As Santa's reindeer fly and roam
This will guide them to your home

Amanda xx

Spangles
15-12-2007, 02:42 PM
That's really sweet Amanda, did you make that up yourself?

manjay
15-12-2007, 03:22 PM
No! An idea from elsewhere as usual!!

Amanda xx

angeldelight
18-11-2009, 07:37 AM
Good ideas here

Angel xxx