PDA

View Full Version : need ideas quick

jaytravis
13-11-2008, 08:03 AM
mindees dad dropped z off this morning and says he is getting chirstened on sunday
i only have tofday to get him a pressie as ive not got him again cant what can i get him thats abit diffrent

Kelly
13-11-2008, 08:27 AM
You say you haven't got him again, do you mean this week or forever? If I had looked after the lo for a long time and wanted to buy a pressie, I would probably pop along to the post office and get some first addition stamps or royal mint coins. Otherwise I would just send a card.

Kelly

emmadines
13-11-2008, 08:27 AM
mindees dad dropped z off this morning and says he is getting chirstened on sunday
i only have tofday to get him a pressie as ive not got him again cant what can i get him thats abit diffrent

how old is he??

how about something with his name engraved? a chain, bracelet, photo frame??

other then that i dont really know

sarah707
13-11-2008, 08:29 AM
For Christenings, I tend to get stamps or a photo frame plus a card.

Hth :D

angeldelight
13-11-2008, 08:36 AM
QUick get to argos or boots they do some nice frames etc

Hope you find something nice

Angel xx

Spangles
13-11-2008, 08:45 AM
What about a special little box for a first lock of hair from the first hair cut or for the first tooth that comes out? I think they're sweet.

Spangles
13-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Or a children's bible or lovely Aesops Fable book?

angeldelight
13-11-2008, 09:31 AM
What about a special little box for a first lock of hair from the first hair cut or for the first tooth that comes out? I think they're sweet.

yes and argos sell those

xx

CCJD
13-11-2008, 10:26 AM
I would love to have a tooth box for both my children but dont :( Little teeth are something I always keep but we dont have anywhere really nice to put them. Would have loved one of these myself.

FizzysFriends
13-11-2008, 10:46 AM
yes and argos sell those

xx

I think someones on commission from Argos :laughing:

louise
13-11-2008, 11:00 AM
I ended up with 3 tooth and curl boxes!. I like the stamp or coins idea. MIL gets them every christmas for my ds or when there are special ones out. Like football, olympics. Its is something i would never of thought of but now my ds is getting interested in them. I also like that he will have a nice collection showing the changes as he has grown.

LOU

christine e
13-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Recently went to a Christening and bought a gift where you did hand/footprints of child set in a stone for the garden

Cx

LOOPYLISA
13-11-2008, 01:49 PM
I would love to have a tooth box for both my children but dont :( Little teeth are something I always keep but we dont have anywhere really nice to put them. Would have loved one of these myself.

Wat do you mean tooth box? the fairys took mine......................:laughing: