PDA

View Full Version : It makes me mad

Schnakes
12-11-2008, 11:01 PM
I took the kids to the park today after school and was pushing one lad on the swing and overheard this conversation between a group of "men"..

"you're not allowed to hit them though, are you"

"not in public anyway"

"yeah, you know, they always play up when you take them out. They know you ent gonna do nuffing"

"yeah, then you take them into the toilets har har har"

"yeah, or when they eatin their dinner, then tell them you remember what you did and bam"

and a little later...

"yeah, she had a section [c section], and she couldnt bend down, but shes still got to do ovva stuff though"

GGGRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr!!!!! :angry: :censored: :censored:

I wish I hadnt been on my lonesome, or they werent in a crowd...I would love to spit in their faces. And I dont like spitting.

Sx

Pipsqueak
12-11-2008, 11:07 PM
some people are just plain ignorant.

Trouble
12-11-2008, 11:07 PM
:censored: :censored: :censored:

Schnakes
12-11-2008, 11:38 PM
I walked through town once behind a group of lads who where having a genuine debate about whether or not they would hit their girlfriends!! Crazy crazy world.

Sx

Heaven Scent
13-11-2008, 03:29 AM
:panic: :panic: OMG OMG OMG :panic: :panic:

emmadines
13-11-2008, 07:39 AM
sometimes I think the best thing is this world would just go "bang" theres very little respect for each other these days and I really really feel sorry for my kids as we have brought them into such a horrid world, war, violence............................... god we cant even let our kids out to play out front of anymore, not like we used to do.
:mad: