PDA

View Full Version : Oooh too much information!!!!

yummymummy
12-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Walking to school with mindees aged 6 and her brother aged 1 together with mindee aged 3 and another aged 2.5 whose mum has just presented her with a new baby brother. Met ex mindee mum who is on maternity leave too so very proud sister says "my baby brother is out of my mummy's tummy now" So 6 year mindee pipes up with "ooh did your baby come out of your mummy's tummy? Me and my brother came out of our mummy's @*&%$ (completely different part of her anatomy!!!!!:blush: :blush: )
Stunned silence all around until ex mindee mum bursts out laughing and says it is always an education being around me and my little charges.:o
Ahem, may have some explaining to do tonight to other parents if the little ones don't "forget" about it :panic:

zoex
12-11-2008, 12:19 PM
lol. oh dear thats funny. dont you just love children and the things they come out with. im pregnant now and my OH has a son who will be 7 in jan. when i told him i was pregnant he said 'well how did you get a baby in your tummy' ummmmmmm i replied, ' oh i know, my mummy said that to get a baby in your tummy you have to get a little tad pole from daddy and it swims inside you into an egg. i didnt quite know what to say! bless him!

LOOPYLISA
12-11-2008, 12:22 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Twinkles
12-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Bless :laughing: :laughing:

balloon
12-11-2008, 01:31 PM
Love it!

Can be a bit embarrassing though can't it, lol!

Rubybubbles
12-11-2008, 01:34 PM
hehe

we had the same 'chat' the other day with mindies 9,7 and my 2, 6 and 4:panic:

see mindies did come out of their mummy's tummy!! My children know they come out of my @@@@, older mindie 'did it hurt:laughing: :laughing: , err yep haha

emler
12-11-2008, 01:35 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Andrea08
12-11-2008, 01:38 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :blush: oh im glad it wasnt me this time lol they always pop up with comments like that but thanks for the giggle x

fionamal
12-11-2008, 01:58 PM
DOnt you just love kids, theyre not long in bringing you back down to earth with a bump.

Both mine know they come out your bum after watching a programme on tv.

Put daugher off having a poo for a few days incase a baby came out :laughing:

Schnakes
12-11-2008, 10:52 PM
One of the little girls I used to mind used to LOVE playing doctors. Only thing was, her mum was a midwife, so she knew aaaalllllll about it....was quite disturbing playing doctors with that kid, I can tell you! She knew stuff that would make ME blush, bless her!

Sx

Pipsqueak
12-11-2008, 10:54 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Out of the mouths of babes eh