PDA

View Full Version : Do you have to feed them too?

kitty
12-11-2008, 07:49 AM
Just been reading some other posts... do inspectors inspect to be fed when they visit. I can't cope with worrying about that as well as everything else :panic:

ELaine
xxx

sarah707
12-11-2008, 07:51 AM
I never have ... I've always offered if they are here over meal times, but they've always refused :D

miffy
12-11-2008, 07:52 AM
No I don't think they do.

Your job is to look after the children not the inspector :) If you're having a coffee then it would nice to offer them one but I definitely wouldn't give lunch.

HTH

Miffy xx

angeldelight
12-11-2008, 07:53 AM
I would not worry

They will prob be looking at your folders or using their laptop when you are serving lunch

Good luck

Angel xx

kitty
12-11-2008, 08:13 AM
thanks everyone, another sigh of relief from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are all wonderful thank you
elaine
x

loocyloo
12-11-2008, 12:45 PM
:laughing: i offered my inspector a home made biscuit with her coffee!!! she had one! :laughing:

xxx

Twinkles
12-11-2008, 12:49 PM
I think I'd offer if she were here at lunchtime. Just a sandwich the same as me.
Mind you I don't eat 'till the mindees go down for their nap so we'd seem a bit silly just sitting there with no mindees.

Pedagog
12-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Now I could be wrong, but I actually thought they were not allowed to receive refreshments form you,m as they could be seen as accepting bribes, I know this is or was the case with tax inspectors.

I mean imagine:

Childminder A gives inspector cup of tea and biscuits gets a Good.
Childminder B gives inspector glass of Sparkling Wine (Non alcoholic obviously) and cold buffet lunch gets an Outstanding.
What would people say?:eek: