PDA

View Full Version : Struggling to book 1st aid course!

Peppa
11-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Hi I was just wondering if i can still send my ofsted forms off, even if i cant get on 1st aid. I know i cant register till completed, but There is none now till after christmas, as they clash with the icp course here. And least ofsted could start my crbs and stuff.

Donna

sarah707
11-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Yes get the CRB started... with Christmas it will probably be delayed anyway.

Keep us up to date with how you are getting on! :D

don the duck
11-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Hi I was just wondering if i can still send my ofsted forms off, even if i cant get on 1st aid. I know i cant register till completed, but There is none now till after christmas, as they clash with the icp course here. And least ofsted could start my crbs and stuff.

Donna

i had the same problem with the first aid so i booked a course through first reponce in walsall and they got me on a course with in a week or so. the childminding team pad for it. worth a try.

Bex1
11-11-2008, 08:44 PM
You can always ring Ofsted and ask their advice. Reason being is that when my Inspector phoned me this morning the first thing she asked was whether I have completed my first aid.

Are you going through your local childminding branch for the first aid? If so why not try St Johns Ambulance as they may be running courses too.

Bex

LOOPYLISA
11-11-2008, 09:29 PM
This is wats holding me up, although not intending to start till next year anyway now, my first aid is mid jan, good luck x :thumbsup: