PDA

View Full Version : where is bethlehem??

kindredspirits
11-11-2008, 06:34 PM
i asked my mindees when they started singing little donkey - "in the song" was the reply.
so i changed the question slightly "whats special about bethlehem?'
"the donkey goes there"....
so i say, 'no thats where jesus was born' all i get in return is a blank look. so i said "why do we have christmas?" and the reply is "to get presents". :eek:
I thought at 5 they would know at least the basis of the nativity!!!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Hebs
11-11-2008, 06:39 PM
so i said "why do we have christmas?" and the reply is "to get presents". :eek:
I thought at 5 they would know at least the basis of the nativity!!!!! :laughing: :laughing:

is that not the reason why?? :laughing:

Heaven Scent
11-11-2008, 06:40 PM
Oh the price we pay for living in secular Britain - ask them about Eid or Diwalli maybe you will get a more detailed reply:blush: :blush: :blush:

Have I said too much out of turn - will the hench men be after me???????????

LOOPYLISA
11-11-2008, 06:47 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

breezy
11-11-2008, 06:50 PM
Oh the price we pay for living in secular Britain - ask them about Eid or Diwalli maybe you will get a more detailed reply:blush: :blush: :blush:

Ofsted are after you too:laughing:

Rubybubbles
11-11-2008, 06:52 PM

no I agree!

I am so proud of my oen children, today they were talking about rememberance day and siad some people where messing around, thats not fair mum, we are all trying to have thoughts about what people did for us:clapping:

they are 4 and 6!

Although ds did say in Tesco's, can we get some chocolate when it's we are celebratign Jesus's birthday:laughing: