PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted have rang me

Bex1
11-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Inspection 24th November :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

She sounded very nice on the phone, asked if I was prepared and when I told her had all policies and procedures printed, she said it sounded like I was organised!

She advised me to read through the "are you prepared for your inspection" as said she will cover areas of that!

:panic: :panic:

Adiamond
11-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Hi Bex,I am sure you will be fine,you seem really organized!!!! Can I just ask you how long it has been since you had your pre-briefing session?I have got mine tomorrow night and I am really nervous!!!!!!! not sure what to expect.I have been reading on here and it seems as though things move really quickly after the initial meeting....:)

Ripeberry
11-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Good luck Bex1, at least you've got loads of time to prepare and have the booklet!
Just the waiting can be just as bad can't it?:(
Good luck and let us know how it goes :)

tomthumb
11-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine, you sound like you are organised.

Elodie X

Nicki L
11-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Good luck - i am sure you will be fine. You have a little while yet to read through the inspection book and make sure you have everything in place.

Let us know how it goes

XXXX

Bex1
11-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Hi, thank you everyone.

Jessiebessie.I had my pre-registration briefing back in April, my ICP course in July and First Aid in August. Its been a while getting to this point although I had to wait for course availability adn also fitting it in with my daughter as she is only 1 so I needed to get family and hubbie to take time off work for me to attend courses etc.

The briefing, is just that, you get the ofsted application forms, they talk to you about the process etc.

Bex
:)

Adiamond
11-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Thanks Bex,I am hoping I don't have to wait too long for my course and first aid but I suppose if the places aren't there you can't do anything but wait!!!
I will let you know the outcome of it tomorrow keep your fingers crossed it's not too long!!:)