PDA

View Full Version : hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

emmadines
11-11-2008, 09:43 AM
I had a phone call from one of the dads this morning, H asked me if I had any spare school trousers for both his boys, his reasons were he wash the boys trousers as they were at his last night and not at mums, went to dry them and acidently put the machine onto another wash cycle.

I told him that I can throw them in the dryer here, He was supposed to be here at 8am but didnt arrive till 25 past:mad: .

there was no way in any tumble dryer it would have dried in time I was leaving at 8.30. we dont need to be there till 8.45, and I know we live next to the school but I still need them out the door no later then 8.35 as one of them always forgets something no matter how many times I remind them all to pick this and that up. So the boys have actually got my sons trousers on.........

Lou
11-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Oh for goodness sake!!! are we now supposed to operate a flipping laundry service aswell?

Rubybubbles
11-11-2008, 09:46 AM
:panic: noooooo

Hun take about taking the :censored:

sorry but I get my childrens stuff ready the night before! The fact that he was so late means he could of also dried them himself in my eyes!

Put it down to being a one off (fingers crossed) and if he asks again say no, not after last time, when you were late, it's not fair of the children

emmadines
11-11-2008, 09:52 AM
I think I will put it down to being a "man":mad:

zoex
11-11-2008, 10:01 AM
typical man!! most of them are useless!!

bubbly
11-11-2008, 10:05 AM
typical man!! most of them are useless!!
Yes, how would they cope if they had to do all we do?

Andrea08
11-11-2008, 10:08 AM
sorry ladies but its not just men one of my parents sends child in damp clothes all the time, once i stripped her off and put her in my sons dressing gown and put the lot in my dryer,

i will be lucky if i get stare clothes for the day and we often get wet on a school run so what is child surpose to do? sit in wet clothes all day!!?

i often wonder what parents are thinking in the morning, as an older person i remember my mum telling me to have everything ready the night b4.
some parents are more concerned with make-up than if child has everything thay need!!!!

lets hope they never 4get the childs nickers lol

bubbly
11-11-2008, 10:14 AM
The parents of my 1 year old mindee have NEVER sent a spare set of clothes since he's been with me from 4 weeks old. I've asked til I'm blue in the face!