PDA

View Full Version : Pick-up Sticks and Spaghetti

Helpinghands
11-11-2008, 07:38 AM
I was making some rainbow rice and spaghetti thismorning and thought coloured spaghetti strands would make good pick-up sticks.

Just a thought....

angeldelight
11-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Great idea

Thanks for sharing

Angel xx

Denise r
11-11-2008, 08:56 AM
I was making some rainbow rice and spaghetti thismorning and thought coloured spaghetti strands would make good pick-up sticks.

Just a thought....

Hi

I would really like to know how you make rainbow rice and spaghetti, please can you let me know.

Many Thanks

Denise

Helpinghands
11-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Hi!

Its one of my favourite activities.

Simply separate rice into pots (depending on how many colours you want to use) and add a drop of food colouring. Mix it together and leave to dry. Then pour all your different colours together into a tray. I like to put glitter in mine and objects for them to find.

The spaghetti I break the strands in half and put into a sealed bag and a few drops of food colouring-similar to the rice. I put my spaghetti in clear bottles for the babies to use as shakers :)

emmadines
11-11-2008, 02:34 PM
i take it you dont cook it?? i was sitting here thinking how you would play pick up sticks with cooked spagetti :blush: :blush: :blush:

Helpinghands
11-11-2008, 03:27 PM
i take it you dont cook it?? i was sitting here thinking how you would play pick up sticks with cooked spagetti :blush: :blush: :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: