PDA

View Full Version : its just dosnt get any better

roseybev
10-11-2008, 11:30 PM
then to top it today not just 1 parent but 2 came in tonight and told me they have lost there jobs as from today so that i am losing 2 kids and around £700 a month this are getting very quite round this area so i dont see me filling these places soon :( :(

hello kitty
11-11-2008, 07:24 AM
OMG that's a lot of money to lose. I hope you manage to fill those spaces. Try lots of advertising, no doubt you will anyway.

Aswell as CIS I also advertise for free on Yell.com. I am very fortunate as I live in between 2 large housing estates and 6 schools. Get yourself some cards printed and leave them everywhere, Drs, dentists, supermarket, village notice board, school office, village magazine, post office, library, if you have links to playgroups ask to leave some there too and tumble tots, indoor play areas.

Good luck, I hope something comes up for you.

miss mopple
11-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Oh no. What a nightmare. Hope you fill the spaces soon.

I lost one lasy night too but fortunately only a before schooler so I can cope with the drop.

angeldelight
11-11-2008, 07:32 AM
Sorry to hear that

Hope you manage to fill your spaces again soon

Angel xx

abba1772
11-11-2008, 01:12 PM
aw hun

thant happened to me last month and now i'm signing contracts on friday to fill one space and someone is coming round next week to fill another full time space, so i will be earning more money compared to what i was earning beofre, more work but i like to keep busy

good luck filling your spaces honey x x x

LisaH
11-11-2008, 02:13 PM
Really sorry you've lost so many at once!! I'm sure if you advertise your vacancies you will fill them again soon. Good luck, fingers crossed for you:)

Mollymop
11-11-2008, 02:19 PM
That is a lot of money to lose. I hope things pick up for you soon hun. xxx

Chimps Childminding
11-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Sorry to hear your news! I have had one of my parents ask if she can cut her hours this week so I will be down £60/week, but thats not as bad as you!

Hope we both get some enqiries soon, its really quiet here at the moment, havent had an enquiry in months!!!!!!!!!!! I may have to have a re-think if things don't pick up in the new year as one of mine will be going to school in september, so I will be losing her as well!!!!:panic:

roseybev
11-11-2008, 09:20 PM
your right things are quite and i hope they pick up just going tighten my belt a bit and keep my fingers crossed that something comes up .