PDA

View Full Version : when to send ofsted forms off

sorrel
10-11-2008, 09:13 PM
is it right that you can't send of your ofsted forms until you've got your 1st aid certificate? i really hope not as my 1st aid is not till beg feb and i should be getting ofsted forms at my second pre reg meeting this week and was hoping to send them asap to get the ball rolling, i realise you need to have done first aid before you are registered, really want to be registered by april but am wondering if that might be too hopeful x

don the duck
11-11-2008, 07:32 AM
is it right that you can't send of your ofsted forms until you've got your 1st aid certificate? i really hope not as my 1st aid is not till beg feb and i should be getting ofsted forms at my second pre reg meeting this week and was hoping to send them asap to get the ball rolling, i realise you need to have done first aid before you are registered, really want to be registered by april but am wondering if that might be too hopeful x

hello. i sent my forms of once i have completed my icp course has we had exam and needed to know if passed. i sent mine off beginning of september . i was contacted 2 weeks after my forms sent, for inspection. the ofsted asked to see my certificate and asked if done first aid. i said nope but was on the list to do it in 2 weeks. she explained my registration wouldnt be complete until had done my first aid.
From personal experience i would do the at the end of ur course so u have as much knowledge for ur pre reg inspection. as it does help.

sarah707
11-11-2008, 07:35 AM
Hi

You can't actually be registered until you have done your first aid.

That does not stop you from getting the rest of the process under way.

For example, your CRB check could take 2 - 3 months.

I suggest you send your forms off asap :D