PDA

View Full Version : Old Style Nintendo DS

cloud9
10-11-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm looking for a Nintendo DS for my daughter but an old style one (i think they were all silver

Oh here's a pic!
http://regmedia.co.uk/2004/07/28/nintendo_ds.jpg

My daughter really wants one as she had the ds lite but the hinges kept breaking so in the end we got a wii.

If anyone has one (or the kids have an old one lying around cos they have a new ds lite!) they are willing to sell can they let me know

Thanks
Cloud9 (was c.l.matt):thank you:

berkschick
10-11-2008, 08:57 PM
They came in other colours too.

I have a pink one somewhere .......

cloud9
10-11-2008, 09:01 PM

Ohh if you do have one can you let me know i cant seem to find them now as the have been replaced by the ds lites but they aren't as sturdy.

Im sure she would love a pink one to!

cloud9
10-11-2008, 09:02 PM

Ohh if you do have one can you let me know i cant seem to find them now as the have been replaced by the ds lites but they aren't as sturdy.

Im sure she would love a pink one rather than silver!

berkschick
10-11-2008, 09:14 PM
I will try and dig it out.

I know it does have some scratches on the outside lid as it was in the drawer under the seat in the car and slid about a bit but can email you some piccies.

Not sure if we have a charger but think you can get them from ebay if I cant find it.

Andrea08
10-11-2008, 11:38 PM
my son has an old one but trust me d hinges brake on the old ones too.
one side is ok and it plays ok to be honest you can have it just pay d post?

up 2 you and he got old games he dont want too x

hay got an idea would the boss let us have our own request a gift thread

if one of us needs something instead of shopping on e-bay just help each other or is that already happening? oh well if you want it just PM me and ill post it ya ok

don the duck
11-11-2008, 07:13 AM
I'm looking for a Nintendo DS for my daughter but an old style one (i think they were all silver

Oh here's a pic!
http://regmedia.co.uk/2004/07/28/nintendo_ds.jpg

My daughter really wants one as she had the ds lite but the hinges kept breaking so in the end we got a wii.

If anyone has one (or the kids have an old one lying around cos they have a new ds lite!) they are willing to sell can they let me know

Thanks
Cloud9 (was c.l.matt):thank you:

hello. pm u!

cloud9
11-11-2008, 07:56 AM
my son has an old one but trust me d hinges brake on the old ones too.
one side is ok and it plays ok to be honest you can have it just pay d post?

up 2 you and he got old games he dont want too x

hay got an idea would the boss let us have our own request a gift thread

if one of us needs something instead of shopping on e-bay just help each other or is that already happening? oh well if you want it just PM me and ill post it ya ok

I love that idea considering the current financial situation!!!

LOOPYLISA
11-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Sorry to say but our 3 have had the old style, they now have the ds lite as the hinges kept breaking on the old style, step son had 3 :eek:

Raggydolls
12-11-2008, 10:42 AM
my son has had his old style ds since it came out and its not broke at all...until he dropped it from his high bed then the screen broke (not the hinges)

so we are after an old one too and we know that GAME sell them for around 60 pound we were going to get him another one for xmas but.....

new ds's are coming out early next year that i believe are internet based or something, my hubby is raving about them and wants one of them for our son instead

leanne
xx

cloud9
12-11-2008, 11:44 AM
my son has had his old style ds since it came out and its not broke at all...until he dropped it from his high bed then the screen broke (not the hinges)

so we are after an old one too and we know that GAME sell them for around 60 pound we were going to get him another one for xmas but.....

new ds's are coming out early next year that i believe are internet based or something, my hubby is raving about them and wants one of them for our son instead

leanne
xx

They are releasing one in the spring its called the nintendo dsi, its exactly the same as the exsisting ds lites but it has a 2mp camera built into one of the hinges which will be used in some games. they will retail however at about £150!

Hebs
12-11-2008, 12:06 PM
my kids have the old DS consoles, they've had them since they were first released and never had any problems,

they are getting the new DSi for christmas next year :clapping:

LOOPYLISA
12-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Ah thats news to me, guess wat our 3 will be wanting next xmas? ! :D

PixiePetal
16-11-2008, 12:32 AM
Never mind the children.....I want one!! :laughing: