PDA

View Full Version : Inspection

Bex1
10-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Me again...yes I have more questions:blush:
I had a phone call last Monday to confirm receipt of my application. The CRB forms came last Wednesday and my old employer phoned this morning to say Ofsted sent through questionaire to her last week and she had it Friday.
I have not had a call yet regarding an Inspection date, should I be worried?

Bex

Debster
10-11-2008, 05:08 PM
I was suprised at how quick mine was they called to say they received my application on Thusday the CRB forms came saturday and the inspection is Wednesday but I supplied all my references with my application maybe they wait until they have received them. But not forgetting inspectors are busy with the new EYFS as they are having to inspect all registered minders again from september and it said on my application it would be between 2 - 4 weeks of them receiving your forms to inspection mine must be having a quiet week.

Peppa
10-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Me again...yes I have more questions:blush:
I had a phone call last Monday to confirm receipt of my application. The CRB forms came last Wednesday and my old employer phoned this morning to say Ofsted sent through questionaire to her last week and she had it Friday.
I have not had a call yet regarding an Inspection date, should I be worried?

Bex

Hi bex, I like you, you seem one step ahead of me so i tend to look for your questions now! :laughing: They seem to be what I need answering! Thank you

Donna :clapping:

Bex1
10-11-2008, 08:27 PM
:) Hi Donna, hehe glad I can be of service