PDA

View Full Version : Bump when parent here!!!

Wendy Woo
10-11-2008, 10:44 AM
Mindee came in this moring and as he wen thtro to the lounge he wasnt watchin where he was goin ( as per usual) and walked into corner of worktop!!!

Dad was still here and saw it happen so should i write it down???

I picked him up and put cold compress straight away as he went into the corner with a thump and b4 dad left there was no mark but now there is a crackin lump!!!
I think i should as dad doesnt no there is a lump??

What ya think?????

emler
10-11-2008, 10:55 AM
I would definately record it & get a signature from dad when he collects. Hope the little one is ok - what a start to his day lol

son77
10-11-2008, 10:56 AM
My mindee once walked into the door frame & left a nice lump when mum was here.

I wrote it down and put down parent as a witness and got them to sign.

You just never know & better to be safe than sorry.

crazybones
10-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Definitely. Its a head band. Just done a similar this morning. Mindee fell coming up my path. I did a form - just a bumped knee but it was on my premises although not in my care.

Your's is a head bump so I would definitely write up a report, especially as the lump has appeared since dad left. :thumbsup:

crazybones
10-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Definitely. Its a head band. Just done a similar this morning. Mindee fell coming up my path. I did a form - just a bumped knee but it was on my premises although not in my care.

Your's is a head bump so I would definitely write up a report, especially as the lump has appeared since dad left. :thumbsup:

DUH! Head BANG not head band!:laughing:

Wendy Woo
10-11-2008, 11:03 AM
DUH! Head BANG not head band!:laughing:

Its monday u can make mistakes!!!

Thanx everyone that wot i thought but just wanted to check!
Im suprised he doesnt have more accidents really he never and i mean NEVER watches wher he is goin. i am constantly tellin him to lokk where he is goin and not where he has been!!!!

breezy
10-11-2008, 11:16 AM
I right everything down, that way i'm covered and i remember exactly what happened where and when!

think Annies jet lagged:)

Rubybubbles
10-11-2008, 11:19 AM
My mindee once walked into the door frame & left a nice lump when mum was here.

I wrote it down and put down parent as a witness and got them to sign.You just never know & better to be safe than sorry.

would do the same:thumbsup:

buildingblocks
14-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Dad was still here and saw it happen so should i write it down??? What ya think?????

If it happens on my property then i do especially if hte child has been signed in. I believe in covering my back