PDA

View Full Version : Planning permission

jayne191284
09-11-2008, 06:04 PM
My friend owns her house(with a mortgage)

Will she need planning permission.

We will be jont partners she wont be employing me

x

roseybev
10-11-2008, 01:24 AM
you only need plaining per if your opening a nursery.if you are 2 childminders working from the same houes the answers no .well that in scotland anyway cant see it been any different down there ,but there are other question are you going to work for the same paper work who takes the resp of the paper work ,ins who is going to deal with complaints etc ask your officers they may help lol or there must be some one near you thats paired up .

tulip0803
10-11-2008, 01:31 AM
It depends on your local authority and the rules that the local planning office have. see thread http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=19633&highlight=planning

melanieabigail2004
10-11-2008, 09:09 AM
I was advised to write to my local planning office who said providing I don't care for more than 6 children I wouldn't need planning. I think it varies between local authorities but general rule of thumb would be that you would not need it.

Mel

squiggle
10-11-2008, 09:35 AM
i had to get permission from my local authority to childmind as it said on the deeds that a business couldn't be run from the house. I own the house and pay a mortgage.

it took a few weeks but they granted me permission fine

i would check with your local authority to be on the safe side

xx

jayne191284
10-11-2008, 07:37 PM
you only need plaining per if your opening a nursery.if you are 2 childminders working from the same houes the answers no .well that in scotland anyway cant see it been any different down there ,but there are other question are you going to work for the same paper work who takes the resp of the paper work ,ins who is going to deal with complaints etc ask your officers they may help lol or there must be some one near you thats paired up .

I have done alot of paperwork where we are now but as we are going into this as a joint venture we will be doing everything together with equal resp.

x