PDA

View Full Version : refrences for ofsted

Hebs
08-11-2008, 12:48 PM
i have put my friend down as a refrence for ofsted (along with my employer) she WAS married to my ex :laughing:

anyway as i've mentioned on here i was worried as my ex mother in law reported me for abuse against my son, social services investigated and the case was closed as they had no concerns,

my friend has also been reported by the same person for the same reasons when she too kicked my ex out

should she tell ofsted when they ring??

FizzysFriends
08-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Are you worried that she will give you a bad referance or that when they the SS check it will bring something up?

Hebs
08-11-2008, 01:17 PM
i have mentioned it on the form anyway as it asks, and i have nothing to hide :thumbsup:

she won't give me a bad reference, i wouldn't have put her down if i thought she would :laughing:

it's more to prove that this ex MIL is a evil :censored: and targets people who've done nothing wrong

don the duck
08-11-2008, 09:24 PM
i dont think people are alound to give u a bad ref think they can refuse but not give a bad one.

Hebs
08-11-2008, 09:47 PM
i dont think people are alound to give u a bad ref think they can refuse but not give a bad one.

yes it's not permitted to give a bad referance

Mollymop
08-11-2008, 09:50 PM
"When ofsted ring" - I know that ofsted didn't ring any of my referees - they just sent them a questionnire to fill in about me and send back - they never did contact them.
I am not sure what to say about the SS bit, sorry. I hope it is ok. xx

don the duck
08-11-2008, 10:12 PM
"When ofsted ring" - I know that ofsted didn't ring any of my referees - they just sent them a questionnire to fill in about me and send back - they never did contact them.
I am not sure what to say about the SS bit, sorry. I hope it is ok. xx

i put my references in and they never contacted them at all. and one wasnt from work.

berkschick
08-11-2008, 10:19 PM
I sent my refrences in with my app form and OFSTED were happy at that and never contacted either of them.