PDA

View Full Version : Husbands Crb

deb24
20-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Do you have to wait for your husbands CRB to come back before you can start minding?

sarah707
21-01-2008, 08:42 AM
Only if he's working with you... I would say anyway... my ex dh never had a crb as he just used to come in at 530 every day...

I'd give O a quick call at 9... 08456 404040 :D

SARAHW26
21-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Ofsted told me I can't start minding untill everything has been completed and my certificate has come through. I still waiting for my husbands CRB check to come through, they've had it for 8 weeks now, what on earth are they doing with it!!!!!!!:mad:

Why do different people in the Ofsted department say different things to differnt people.:angry:

Sarah

littlestar
21-01-2008, 12:13 PM
my crb has been gone 10 weeks now and i spoke to ofsted who have just informed me my h just got returned to them as they put the wrong date of birth on it they said when i get mine back i can start as he works 6.30am to 7pm everyday and he is never around.

berkschick
21-01-2008, 12:14 PM
You cant mind until you you have your certificate so I guess the question you need to ask them is will they send you your certificate without having your hubbies CRB back.

My hubbies was back before mine so I had the opposite problem!

Love

Debbie

mum2two
21-01-2008, 12:14 PM
My crb took forever. DH came through really quick, (about 3 weeks) mine took 14 weeks. Ofsted gave me the number for the crb office, and I was calling them twice a week. In the end I e-mailed a complaint, and I had it through in about 2 days. Not sure if it was the complaint or coincedence (sp?), but I was just glad to have it!

Hope you get yours through quick. It's so frustrating waiting for something that's out of your hands.

Kelly x

littlesprogs
21-01-2008, 04:45 PM
i think you have to wait for all crbs to come back before getting your certificate.

My crb took 4 months but was over christmas too still no excuse though!

Mollymop
22-01-2008, 01:49 PM
I hope it all comes through soon. I heard that Ofsted are supposedly hurrying peoples CRB's through at the moment as they are not happy with how long these things take.
try pestering them. X

katickles
22-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Hi
Yeah you need everybodies CRB checks back as you need these before you can get your certificate, which you need before you start.

Sorry:o

Banana
22-01-2008, 03:08 PM
As above,

If they qill regualarly be in the house then they have to have their crb check back

x

deb24
23-01-2008, 03:42 PM
my crb has been gone 10 weeks now and i spoke to ofsted who have just informed me my h just got returned to them as they put the wrong date of birth on it they said when i get mine back i can start as he works 6.30am to 7pm everyday and he is never around.

I spoke to them today regarding my hubbys work hrs they said it doesn't matter I have to wait until everything is back how annoying I have a family waiting frightened I might lose them now

Trouble
23-01-2008, 05:14 PM
its a pity you cant charge ofsted for loss of earnings:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sarah32
23-01-2008, 05:26 PM
My husbands crb also took ages to come back, I think it was about 10 weeks in end, kept ringing them up and they said it was with the police for checks and wouldnt chase it up until 12 weeks. If finally then came through.

Mollymop
23-01-2008, 05:52 PM
I just wish they didn't have to take so long!

Rubybubbles
26-01-2008, 05:47 PM
hubbys came back before mine!!

I rang them and 'wow' it appeared 2 days later:rolleyes:

Cheeky Chops
29-01-2008, 01:43 PM
My hubby's crb came back before mine then another copy of it arrived too !! strange!! I didnt need another one cos I had worked in a nursery a year previous and they took that as up to date! but my certificate took ages and then when it did come through the post they didnt update my local childcare link people with my details for 2 mnths!! so everywhere else it was saying I wasnt registerd, rang O and they said I wasnt registered, so I read them my reg no and told them I had a certificate, then they said oh yeah I have managed to find you......!!:eek: