PDA

View Full Version : one down, one to go!!

kindredspirits
07-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Just had one set of potential parents round - with the sweetest 8 month old baby, looking at starting full time in january until june, then i think mum is stopping work so it will be very part time (at least they're honest about it!)
She was really settled and played happily, so fingers crossed they're happy with everything.

Got another mum coming round at 4pm looking for part time for her 3 year old from nursery.
I don't know if i can fit them both in - 3 y/o hasn't said what hours she needs but i've got all my fingers and toes crossed for the full timer as it would really boost my income - and george is totally smitten with her, kept trying to kiss her!! :D

deeb66
07-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Sounds like you had a good morning.

Good luck with this afternoon....hope it all works out for you

fishbones1
07-11-2008, 12:22 PM
Congratulations!

I had this yesterday, why do you get two in one day???

I signed a unborn baby for march and then someone came wanting 2 mornings a week (baby) I signed them until march when full time baby starting. Going to try and get variation for friday mornings so lady wanting 2 mornings can continue to come on fridays after march!!! Sorry if I confused you, I'm confused too.

kindredspirits
07-11-2008, 04:25 PM
well i'm pleased the first one went well, because the second was a waste of time - husband is unemployed at the minute so needing me is dependant on a job interview on monday. then she asked if she could just do 2 hours a day at an hourly rate - but i'd already decided that i was going to charge for morning/afternoon sessions in a bulk - for that reason, no point me doing £6 a day and filling my space! :eek:

Rubybubbles
07-11-2008, 04:32 PM
well i'm pleased the first one went well, because the second was a waste of time - husband is unemployed at the minute so needing me is dependant on a job interview on monday. then she asked if she could just do 2 hours a day at an hourly rate - but i'd already decided that i was going to charge for morning/afternoon sessions in a bulk - for that reason, no point me doing £6 a day and filling my space! :eek:

yikes!
at least something for today came good!

Fishbones:laughing: still confused? everythign you said did make sence by the way lol

kiddiwinks
07-11-2008, 04:55 PM

I have decided to do this also.

Minstrel
07-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Congratulations!

I had this yesterday, why do you get two in one day???

I signed a unborn baby for march and then someone came wanting 2 mornings a week (baby) I signed them until march when full time baby starting. Going to try and get variation for friday mornings so lady wanting 2 mornings can continue to come on fridays after march!!! Sorry if I confused you, I'm confused too.

sorry if i have got wrong end of stick but i did not think we were allowed to sign unborn babies?:blush:

Glad you all seem to be doing well at the mo and fingers crossed to those still waiting to sign up xxx