PDA

View Full Version : Posters / Flyers

sparky
07-11-2008, 08:44 AM
I am trying to put together some posters or flyers to advertise my vacancies, but everytime I do one, I change my mind and start again!! :blush: :rolleyes:

Has anyone got a template I could use to help me get it right?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

singlewiththree
07-11-2008, 02:07 PM
I cheated and used vistaprint they offered 200 free postcards and you just chose a template and put your details in, postage was cheap too. If you dont make them too specific then they will last you for years! I've just put childminder in marple, not said what vacancies I have, given brief description of what I offer and my phone number.

http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/full-colour-postcards.aspx?GP=11%2f7%2f2008+9%3a07%3a17+AM&PFID=126&rd=1

Have fun.

don the duck
07-11-2008, 02:22 PM
i used this one. its not my idea but happy to have it.

mariaelton
03-03-2012, 09:48 PM
hi, since i dont have the right to open any doc or file from here; will it be alright if you send me the sample thru my email address?

Macca3437
04-03-2012, 04:34 PM
I like the poster/flyer, think I will use it too

Thanks for sharing it Don the Duck

Claire :)

sarah707
04-03-2012, 04:51 PM
hi, since i dont have the right to open any doc or file from here; will it be alright if you send me the sample thru my email address?

You will be able to open files once you are a more established forum member!

At the moment you are still new and getting to know everyone.

It's the system's way of protecting members' work.

I hope you are having fun on the forum :D

flowerpots
04-03-2012, 05:29 PM
I did the same as singlewiththree, they turned out fab and have bought me some work in. :thumbsup:

mariaelton
05-03-2012, 10:18 PM
I am happy that i start joining some discussions and getting nice advises but I am also doing the course and at this moment i am truly looking for some help in regards to finishing my task and will really appreciate an offer for help or advise.

You will be able to open files once you are a more established forum member!

At the moment you are still new and getting to know everyone.

It's the system's way of protecting members' work.

I hope you are having fun on the forum :D