PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted want to arrange an inspection...

Lottie
06-11-2008, 05:13 PM
I received a letter this morning. Apparently they called me yesterday and because of no answer, sent me the letter...isn't that a little pushy? Especially considering each time I have asked for an inspection, they have told me that no-one is available because they are all too busy! And getting used to EYFS themselves!

Anyway will send this letter back tomorrow...in no hurry :D .

However I am not bothered by the inspection (things could change in the near future!), I feel resigned to the fact that I am no saint. It is not possible for me to be on the ball the whole time... Right now (again things will prolly change), I couldn't care less what my grade is because I know I do my best. *shrug*

Of course i have had a really crap day today with two monsters tearing the place up and fighting continuosly. Think I need a stiff drink!

Ripeberry
06-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Sorry you're having such a hard time. Ofsted made you wait and now its YOUR turn to make them wait a little longer. As you said you can only do your best, as long as the kids and parents are happy then what more can you do?
Hope you have a better day tomorrow and have a glass of wine on me :)

Lottie
06-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Thanks hun. xx

beerheaven
06-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Hope the glass of wine hit the spot!
When your inspection day arrives, just be yourself and show the inspector what a fab job you are doing...............monster taming!! :)