PDA

View Full Version : Woldingham, Warlingham and Caterham

Venetia
06-11-2008, 01:58 PM
At our setting we support the effective learning of children, providing opportunities for individual attention in a rich learning environment, designed to be an enjoyable experience for the childeren.

Woldingham is really close to Caterham, Warlingham and even parts of South Croydon.

Please look in on our web site at http://www.neishasniche.co.uk

Don't forget to leave a message.

Take care

Venetia

Pauline
06-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the link Venitia :)

It's a lovely site, very unusual.

One thing I would say is that you are not allowed to use NCMA and Ofsted logos on your website.

NCMA allow you to ask for a "Member of NCMA" logo and Ofsted give out specific ones for Oustanding providers but otherwise it is a strict NO NO!

Blaze
06-11-2008, 10:13 PM
Hi, I'm near Woldingham...you now have Katie Price as well as Davina...if you didn't already know!:D :)

ajs
06-11-2008, 10:40 PM
hi venetia
i am the mandy who recommended you join
welcome i look forward to chatting some more.

i loved your website btw
good luck in filling your vacancies

angeldelight
07-11-2008, 07:57 AM
Lovely website

Thanks for the link

Oh you know Mandy ? Hmmmm is that a good thing or not ?:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

ajs
07-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Lovely website

Thanks for the link

Oh you know Mandy ? Hmmmm is that a good thing or not ?:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

ssshhhh angel venetia doesn't know me, but i know her partner and we caught up on friends reunited yesterday after not seeing or speaking to each other for over 15 years, only to discover that venetia is a childminder
don't tell her about me yet i would like to stay in touch for a bit longer

Venetia
25-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Sorry its taken me so long to respond.

I haven't had much luck in finding work in Woldingham, so I have been working in a nursery as room manager to the pre-school children.
It has been a valuable experience, I am horrified at the huge ratio ofsted has allowed for such young children in an establishment that offers little comfort.

I am starting a new thread on this matter and would welcome your comments.