PDA

View Full Version : Handed in my registration form

yvonne
06-11-2008, 02:29 AM
Hi all I'm back :clapping: well i finally handed in my registration form in on Tue, and Ive been told it shouldn't take that long before i hear from my care commission officer.I know you are all thinking why are you on at this time, well i cant sleep, being going over my policy & procedures today, and i cant stop thinking about childminding :panic: everything is going round in my head. Ive decided I'm making the spare bedroom into a play room as it is quit big, and i cant stop seeing it in my sleep, I'm going crazy thinking about it all. I'm still of work but i'am going back on the 1st Dec, for a phase return, then I'm of for 2wks for the Xmas holidays, hubby has booked a holiday for us aswell for the 8th March since Ive been house bound nearly all this year, we are going back to Portugal, Gawd how i need it. :jump for joy:

Mollymop
06-11-2008, 07:12 AM
Well done on handing in your registration appilication! But don't let it take over your life, you need to sleep!:D
Good luck xxx

angeldelight
06-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Thats great

Hope you dont wait long for it to all get sorted now

Angel xx

yvonne
06-11-2008, 12:13 PM
Well done on handing in your registration appilication! But don't let it take over your life, you need to sleep!:D
Good luck xxx

Yeah i know, im just so excited, and cant stop thinking about all the things i want to buy for the play room :laughing: i will miss all my kids at my work though, but its time for a change. :jump for joy:

yvonne
06-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Thats great

Hope you dont wait long for it to all get sorted now

Angel xx

Thanx Angel me too, like i said im going back to work after having a hysterectomy, and i get up at 6am so i need all the sleep i can get, mind you im not going back full time, that wont be after the Xmas break. My other news is my daughter moves into her own house on Saturday, so im going to miss her and my wee grandson, he will be 8wks old on Sunday, how time flys eh. Hope you are well ? :)

Andrea08
06-11-2008, 12:31 PM
i wish you good luck and i too could not sleep when my play room was built and now its so full of stuff its a store room as there is no space to play lol.

i keep changing it around and now got a tv/video for the ova 8's so to give them a little free time away from the little ones.

x

yvonne
06-11-2008, 12:41 PM
i wish you good luck and i too could not sleep when my play room was built and now its so full of stuff its a store room as there is no space to play lol.

i keep changing it around and now got a tv/video for the ova 8's so to give them a little free time away from the little ones.

x

My play room is acroos from my living room so i was thinking of letting the older ones now and again like you to let them watch the tv in the livingroom and have time away from the young ones. Out tv is on the wall so they cant get to close too it as you know what kids are like they have to be up close to see it lol. I just want it all set up so i can have a great sleep, my daughter thinks im crazy :laughing:

tulip0803
06-11-2008, 11:13 PM
Well done and good luck:)