PDA

View Full Version : GETTING A VARIATION

abba1772
05-11-2008, 09:12 PM
I have to parents coming round to fill the spaces i need but i look after a little girl all day on a wednesday.

I had a variation for 5 weeks as i was waiting for a rising five to go to school which she has now so the variation was no longer required.

Do you think it would be alright to apply for another variation for the same day just different children?????

DOES ANYONE MIND 3 CHILDREN UNDER 5 (OR 4 BUT INCLUDING THEIR OWN CHILD)

need to know how they will be regarding this

katickles
05-11-2008, 09:14 PM
I'd go for it - you'll never know unless you try.

Good luck :)

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/23/2318/231846.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

miffy
05-11-2008, 09:29 PM
I've applied for two variations recently for different children on different days and both have been granted.

You have nothing to lose by asking and Ofsted must have been happy if they allowed you a variation before :)

Miffy xx

Chatterbox Childcare
05-11-2008, 09:42 PM
I have variations all the time, usually for 4 under 5's and no problem.

Go for it - they can only say no.

They usually are more favourable for continuity of care or siblings. They don't like giving them for new children.

abba1772
05-11-2008, 09:44 PM
I have variations all the time, usually for 4 under 5's and no problem.

Go for it - they can only say no.

They usually are more favourable for continuity of care or siblings. They don't like giving them for new children.

i know they prefer that but the little girl is moving to austrailia next year and to be honest i don't wanna lose her but 2 full timers would be great and there schedules are smiliar so no more working at 8pm for me lol

will wait an see

miffy
05-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Good luck - hope you get it sorted

Miffy xx

beerheaven
05-11-2008, 11:11 PM
I have applied for several variations and have always got them. They have been for continuity of care/siblings.
I have just received a certificate for a new variation.
You might as well give it a try!! :)