PDA

View Full Version : Naming the business

little miss sunshine
20-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Hello I have just become registered and wondered how I go about naming my childminding business. I am sooooo nervous but excited at the same time about starting this new carreer. So glad there is a site like this to get info and reassurance!!
Janet x:eek:

sarah707
20-01-2008, 07:03 PM
Hi Janet and welcome to the forum!

There are a couple of really good threads about business names... have a browse and see what you think...

Talk soonx :D

nat1664
20-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Pauline helped me with my name " Nat's Nippers"

chubbymummy
20-01-2008, 08:18 PM
janet how about "sweetpeas childminding service"?

taralass
20-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Hi i am in the process of waiting to be registered but have decided to go the full hog and have business name and have my van sign written. I have gone for Butterfly Child Care. There is so many good names out there!:)

sarah707
20-01-2008, 09:02 PM
That's a lovely name taralass!

Welcome to the forum btw :D

LittleMissSparkles
20-01-2008, 09:02 PM

I like this too and its something memorable xxx

Pauline
21-01-2008, 07:25 AM
Hi Everyone and welcome, some lovely names there :)

Just going to move this thread to the Childminding Chat section as this area is for help with using the forum/problems with it. :)

little miss sunshine
21-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Hi Everyone and welcome, some lovely names there :)

Just going to move this thread to the Childminding Chat section as this area is for help with using the forum/problems with it. :)

Hi Pauline, my head is battered!! If I want to name myself, what do I have to do? Just look in the area and see if anyone else has got the same or do I have to go through something legally?, will the tax man take more of me? I am so confused. I phoned business link as recommended in the NCMA handbook but all they went on about was setting up your own business advice and never listened to what I actually wanted to do just give myself a name! Is it really that hard and complicated?
Please help in basic simple terms.
Kind regards
Janet x

little miss sunshine
21-01-2008, 10:00 AM

Hi Cathy thats what I was thinking of, Great minds think alike:clapping:

ajs
21-01-2008, 10:09 AM
sorry can't help with the business side of it but i like sweetpeas too

very pretty

sorry taralss butterflies is a lovely name for you but i am phobic about butterflies

but welcome to the forum both of you