PDA

View Full Version : What Should I do?

lucytownsend
05-11-2008, 03:12 PM
I need some advice!

I put up an ad asking for childcare ages ago when I wasnt sure if I would be childminding or not, and I just had a lady reply to it.

However - she is not registered, she " just wants a part time job to fit around her son"

She replied through an internet site, so I only know her first name and the town that she lives in. BUT, this makes me really angry, especially since everyone else has to go through the palaver of Ofsted etc.

Should I try to report her, and how? If I dont know her full name etc...

What should I do???

Thanks
Lx

crazybones
05-11-2008, 03:32 PM
You could always make out you are interested and get more details from her then report her. This sort of thing is likely to happen more and more :mad:

Ripeberry
05-11-2008, 04:03 PM
If she is offering care from her home then yes, report her after getting as much info as possible, even as far as visiting her maybe.
If she is offering nannying then she is OK.

Jules27
05-11-2008, 05:39 PM
I agree with the others, think you should act interested, visit her home ect.. get as much info as poss then contact Ofsted. I am in the process of digging for info as there is a lady in my village doing a similar thing!!

roseybev
05-11-2008, 07:26 PM
yes do what everyone say its the kids that in her house that could be at risk because she not insured if anything happened you could not sleep