PDA

View Full Version : need to let of some steam!!!

zoex
05-11-2008, 01:09 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

one of my mindees parents are driving me MAD!!!
I have bent over backwards to keep her happy, which isnt easy when im 8 months pregnant!!!
i am only ment to have him for 3 full das a week, but she keeps asking me to have him on the other days and start earlier etc....which i ALWAYS do.

now i got an appointment in 5 weeks at the hospitl so i asked her if she could arrange some other care for her child so that i can have that day off as holiday (seens as its not a contracted day anyway, just another extra day) and she came round saying i wass being very unfair and that it will jus have to stay the same unless she can sort something else out, which she said is very unlikely. :mad: i am actully due to have baby the week after!
i just can not put into words how cross i am!

katickles
05-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Oh my gosh - I would just give her a letter informing her of your "holiday" date!! thats so cheeky of her, like you say its not even a contracted day!!

Have you given her written details of maternity leave?

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/23/2315/231519.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

crazybones
05-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Some people. Firstly you have given her enough notice and secondly it is not a contracted day so she can go whistle! How dare she tell you it will stay the same unless she can make other arrangements. That makes me so angry.

emler
05-11-2008, 01:16 PM
:angry: :angry: :angry: I'm angry for you too. I can't believe her attitude! It's not her contracted day so it's her problem to find alternative care. The cheek of some people!

RedDragon
05-11-2008, 01:17 PM
If she insists on you being available for the days you/she are NOT contracted for then she should pay you for those day every week.

zoex
05-11-2008, 01:17 PM
i have written her a letter stating that unless anything happens (i go into labour early or i get signed off etc) i wll work up untill my due date.
when she said about having him extra i said to her, i have an appointment at the hospital that day but ill do my bet to see if i can change it. i tried to change it and i cant so i went back to her saying i will need to have it off as i cant change it and they may even keep me in ( due to the fact i have had a big baby b4 and i am having a cs this time too) but she jus went mad! :(
i feel really bad that i cant help her out but i also feel like she is not thinking of me at all. she also keeps saying that she wants me bk to work asap as she only has cover for her child for 3 weeks! :( i have told her that its not going to happen as ill need at least 6 weeks to recover from the cs! she wont listen tho!:(

elizabeth
05-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Oh you poor thing, I bet your getting tired and emotional too, as you haven't got long till baby is due, does she not realise that it is your business and you can say when you work, plus you have given her plenty of notice, I think most of us childminders are far to soft on parents.

Lottie
05-11-2008, 01:28 PM
That's outrageous! What a BULLY!! I am angry for you.

If the day you need off is not a contracted day then tell her where to go. Like others have said if she is now requesting extra hours/extra days make it formal, contract and bill her for them.

feel really bad that i cant help her out but i also feel like she is not thinking of me at all. she also keeps saying that she wants me bk to work asap as she only has cover for her child for 3 weeks! i have told her that its not going to happen as ill need at least 6 weeks to recover from the cs! she wont listen tho!

Don't feel bad, there's nothing to feel bad about. She sounds like an obnoxious cow. She wants this and that...well if this was me she would have to wait! YOU and your unborn child are top priority right now.

Infact the way I feel right now about parents, if this was me I would terminate the contract and tell her where to go.

...sorry about the rant, this type of thing makes me furious.

crazybones
05-11-2008, 01:28 PM
i have written her a letter stating that unless anything happens (i go into labour early or i get signed off etc) i wll work up untill my due date.
when she said about having him extra i said to her, i have an appointment at the hospital that day but ill do my bet to see if i can change it. i tried to change it and i cant so i went back to her saying i will need to have it off as i cant change it and they may even keep me in ( due to the fact i have had a big baby b4 and i am having a cs this time too) but she jus went mad! :(
i feel really bad that i cant help her out but i also feel like she is not thinking of me at all. she also keeps saying that she wants me bk to work asap as she only has cover for her child for 3 weeks! :( i have told her that its not going to happen as ill need at least 6 weeks to recover from the cs! she wont listen tho!:(

Tough - you cant be signed back to work until 6 weeks after c-section. I have had 3 and believe me there is no way you will feel up to it no matter what she says. How old is the child?

katickles
05-11-2008, 01:36 PM
I would be realy angry with her. She has no rigt to demand that you return to work when SHE needs you to. You return to work when you are able to do so & are comfortable doing so. After a c-section you won't be doing that after just 3 weeks.

Personally I think you are being very very nice to this lady, I know I wouldn't be putting up with her.

Just out of interest - what would she do for cover if you suddenly go into labour before your due date - she only has cover for the 3 weeks after so she's not being very practical at all. You could go over if you wern't having a section so again she'd be up the creak so to say.

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/23/2315/231519.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

zoex
05-11-2008, 01:37 PM
his not even 2 yet.
i had a cs with my 1st baby. i couldnt even walk for about 2 weeks. as his so young himself id need to lift him in and out of booster seats at the table, into his cot etc. i told her this and even said why dont u see if u can get another childminder for a month in jan so tht i dont have to worry about coming back to soon, she just said, im sure after a couple of weeks rest you will be fine :(
i really dont know what to do! thing is the week before i have got a scan on one of my contracted days which i also said id take as holiday and she said ' no ill swop the day so u have him on one of the other days instead. i am just getting a little sick of being TOLD what days/times etc i will look after her child. she gave me a note stating the days she is bringing him in extra ( there is at least one day extra evry week till i have baby) and on some days she has put 7.0 start when i dont normally have him til 8!
my partner says i should give her 4 weeks notice now and have a couple weeks off b4 baby comes.

zoex
05-11-2008, 01:39 PM
she is going away for xmas for 2 weeks, thats why its ok for me to have that time off, then her childs nan is having him for a wek! thats it!:(

melanieabigail2004
05-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Tell her she is lucky you've carried on up this far! As its not a contracted day you are no obligated to have him.

Frankly 6 weeks might even be pushing it so she's going to have to have a rethink for childcare whilst you can't.

Good luck and ignore her - you and your baby and more important!

Mel

crazybones
05-11-2008, 01:44 PM
This woman is making me feel so angry. I cant imagine how you feel. :mad: Being heavily pregnant, worrying about a c-section and your other child and she has the nerve to boss you around. :angry: Also I think you should check with you insurance company because if you go back to work within 6 weeks of a c-section and your post-natal check I am sure your insurance is invalid. I would take advice then give her a written letter stating that you are taking 6 weeks off as per your insurance conditions.

marian
05-11-2008, 01:50 PM
I would agree with your partner.... give notice.
tell her that you will let her know when you are fit for work again so that if she still needs you then she can sign a new contract with revised days etc.
She is just unbeliveable:panic:
I think I would not have been as tolerant as you and we would have parted company a good while ago!
Marian x

zoex
05-11-2008, 01:51 PM
thank u. i will call my insurance now and give her the news tomorrow. im sure she aill be really pleased.

devoncm
05-11-2008, 01:53 PM
What a cheek of the woman!!!!:angry:

Id be inclined to say if she doesnt take what is offered to her then she is quite welcome to look else where for childcare-noy many would except early drop off uncracted days.

your hubby may have a point if she carries on like this. Is this child your only mindee? would you be able to manage without her money?

devoncm
05-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Let us know how you get on with everything- you really dont need the stress.

PixiePetal
05-11-2008, 01:55 PM
This woman is being so unreasonable and rude. It makes me mad :angry: :angry: :angry:

I would give her notice and look for someone else when your baby has arrived and you feel up to it. You and your family come first.

Tell her that as you no longer are able to accomodate her requests it may be better if she finds another minder who can! ! (doubt she will as you seem more than accomodating);)

childmind04
05-11-2008, 01:57 PM
:angry: :angry: :angry: How far away do live from me? as i will come and TELL her, you have done much more than most would hun, and you do not need any stress this close to having your baby

Give her notice and then let her stress!!!

Susan

Trouble
05-11-2008, 01:58 PM
i think your partners right

horrible woman:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Jules27
05-11-2008, 02:00 PM
what a b****!!! Find it hard to believe she has actually HAD a child herself? I would give notice personally. You do not need all this stress right now hun, do what is best for you and YOUR child. Good luck with the birth xxxx

Spangles
05-11-2008, 02:01 PM
She should be really grateful to you that you are doing everything you can to help her out.

I must be honest, if it was me and I could afford it, I would give her notice immediately to end the contract.

She sounds like a nightmare and you can't let yourself be treated this way. Think of yourself and your baby, be strong and end the contract with this woman, she's not bothered about you so why should you be bothered about her?

I hope you get this sorted out soon, she sounds awful.

Good luck with the cs by the way.

x

crazybones
05-11-2008, 02:01 PM
What a cheek of the woman!!!!:angry:

Id be inclined to say if she doesnt take what is offered to her then she is quite welcome to look else where for childcare-noy many would except early drop off uncracted days.

your hubby may have a point if she carries on like this. Is this child your only mindee? would you be able to manage without her money?

Can you get maternity allowance to cover you - then give notice and advertise the space for when YOU feel ready to go back to work?

Ripeberry
05-11-2008, 02:03 PM
This parent sounds like a bully. She can see your condition and she is a woman herself so she should feel some empathy! She sounds really unsuportive and she thinks she has you over a barrell as she can threaten to leave.
It's your business, your baby and most of all your health! Do not let this person dictate to you. If you need to go to hospital or appointments you just give her the options and notice time and just do it!
What's the worst she can do? Oh yes leave, but if i was you i would not want to work with someone like that anyway.
Remind her that you are a businesswoman yourself not JUST a childminder and she is NOT your employer, you are SELF employed.
If she has any decency she will listen to you, if not then good ridance.
Would be a pity for her child, but then you need time to recover and bond with your own baby.
Good luck with everything:)

tulip0803
05-11-2008, 02:11 PM
I am sorry that you have got some ignorant :censored: to deal with just when you really do not need it. I think your DH is right you need to give her notice for your own (and the baby's) health and well being. :censored: 3 weeks off after a c section:eek: I had normal births and did not feel ready to go back to work then. Start again with some nice new families:D

jmoff
05-11-2008, 02:12 PM
What a horrible woman! I would give her notice too. She will keep telling you what to do and I think that will be the last thing you need with a newborn!

Jx

zoex
05-11-2008, 02:18 PM
his not my only mindee, i look after another child 3 days a week who is just 2. they only should overlap on 1 day but as she is always doing extra they overlap on most days!
i just called the insurance and they said its fine to go back as soon as i have been checked out by the doctors/hospital. so that will be 6 weeks anyway wont it? i cant remember now.
my partner says im to soft on her and i need to tell her whats what, not the other way round. its jus so hard, :(

RedDragon
05-11-2008, 02:21 PM
Good luck in what you say/do.

Remember we all agree with YOU - try to remember that when you tell her what you have decided-keep strong - she obviously needs YOU a lot more than you need her.

My mum always says to me "If people are upsetting you or making your life unpleasant get them out of your life as soon as you can".

crazybones
05-11-2008, 02:23 PM
his not my only mindee, i look after another child 3 days a week who is just 2. they only should overlap on 1 day but as she is always doing extra they overlap on most days!
i just called the insurance and they said its fine to go back as soon as i have been checked out by the doctors/hospital. so that will be 6 weeks anyway wont it? i cant remember now.
my partner says im to soft on her and i need to tell her whats what, not the other way round. its jus so hard, :(

Yes the doc will check you at 6 weeks. Your partner is right but I know it is hard - have been there in the past. Let us know how she reacts when you tell her 6 week. As you can see from your replies we all support you. I'd love to tell her for you. :angry:

Ripeberry
05-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Don't worry, just give her notice that you WILL be taking the 6 weeks or more off because of the cs. If she does not like it she can :censored: somewhere else.
How long have you been working with her? Bet she is some kind of office boss, sounds like my old manager from my call center days:(

tulip0803
05-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Here is a letter for her :-

Dear _________

After consultation with my medical team and my Childminding insurance company _________, I am writing to inform you that I WILL be taking AT LEAST 6 weeks off after the birth of my baby. When I am able to return to work will be dependant on myself and my doctor being sure that I am physically able to return to work. I will of course keep you informed about when I am likely to return to work.

During my maternity leave I will not be available to care for ________ so you will need to make alternative arrangements. I will also not be available for you to contact me, I will contact you at a time convenient to me. I am planning that my last day working will be _______, but you will need to be prepared that this may change at very short notice.

Yours

XXX

I still think a 4 week notice letter would be the better option:-

Dear __________

Due to changes in circumstances I will no longer be able to care for _______ in the New Year. As per the agreement in our contract, the final date I will care for _________ will be _________. I wish you both well in the future.

Yours

yummymummy
05-11-2008, 04:29 PM
This horrible, selfish, unfeeling woman absolutely sums up the parent who you bend over backwards to oblige and they treat you like dirt.
She will never change, she is so wrapped up in herself and thinks you are there to do her bidding, you will get absolutely no empathy from her when the baby is born so my advice is exactly the same as the others, give her four weeks notice have a rest and enjoy your baby. Tell her exactly when you feel you will be ready to return to work and if she goes elsewhere although you may miss the money your life will be so much nicer.
This sort of parent makes me so mad :angry:
What sort of human being must she be to treat you like this when you are just about to have a baby?, does she not realise what a favour you are doing her anyway by working on so late :censored:

zoex
05-11-2008, 04:43 PM
thank you everyone for all your support! thanks for the letter to. ill copy and paste it ready for her.
your all right i do need to think of myself and my unborn baby plus my son! she dont seem to give a monkeys so ill just have to be stong and tell her thats it! she has been nothing but hassle since the begining.
ill let u know what she says when i tell her about me having 6 weeks off....eek!
thanks again everyone :)

tulip0803
05-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Good Luck:)

roseybev
05-11-2008, 07:21 PM
well nothing suprises me in this web site you just need to tell her write it down and give it to her if she not happy get rid

tomthumb
05-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Just wanted to say good luck whatever you decide.
Try and be strong and stick to your guns. YOU and YOUR FAMILY come first and you don't need the stress and attitude of this woman. :angry:
You will feel a lot better once YOU have told her where she stands and not the other way around.

Take care and hope everything goes well with CS

Elodie XX

Ripeberry
05-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Good luck!:thumbsup:

wendywu
05-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Sorry but the bottom line is that you are self employed so you can take what holidays you want. Also if its a medical appointment you dont need to give her any advance warning. Tell her to go and poke it, BIG TIME:angry:

kindredspirits
05-11-2008, 09:54 PM
:angry: :angry: you should be looking forward to your new baby, not stressing about this ignorant cow. If you can afford do I'd definately at least threaten her with notice - i'd take her to one side and say that you need to take the day off for the appt, and you will be taking 6 weeks minimum off after the c-section and if she's not happy you are prepared to give her notice.
grrr.... or if you want i'll go and slap some sense into her! ;)

Twinkles
05-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Yeah ! I'll help.....well I'll send Wendy , she's scarey :D

beerheaven
05-11-2008, 10:49 PM
I can not believe what I have just read!! :angry: Poor you!!
I would definitely gave her notice - what a nightmare!!

I thought what happened to me was bad enough. Last December when my newborn son was only 2 days old, one of my mindees' mums sent me a pressie and card for baby. Inside the parcel was a letter terminating our contract!!
She was (emphasis on the 'was') a very close friend, her son was best friends with my daughter and she had given me no prior warning at all of her intentions!!

I'm afraid that some parents only think of themselves and show no consideration or thought for us!!
Wishing you all the best.

merry
06-11-2008, 08:05 AM
I agree with everyone else, this woman is unbelievably selfish, if it was me she'd have had her notice by now!

:)

aly
06-11-2008, 10:23 AM
give her notice now!!!!

What a cheeky cow. I'm sorry but you and your family come first not her. incidentally, what did your other mindees parents say? do they agree/happy [although there is no choice] with the 6 weeks ?

I know from friends that if you drive, you invalidate your car insurance if you drive before you are checked by doctor. I am not sure if you do drive etc but that is another thing to think about anyway.

You will not be ready to work beofre 6 weeks and for all she knows it might be even longer. not everyone feels ready at 6 weeks after having a c-s {i have had normal births myself so have no experience but totally understand major surgery.

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: this woman is so selfish. whycant the grandparents have him for longer?

Take care hunni and do whats best for YOU and YOUR

Malark
06-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Oh my lord, that woman is unbelievable :eek: :angry: Everyone is right, you are much better off without her. Look after yourself and your baby. Hope everything goes well today. Let us know how you get on xx

Raggydolls
06-11-2008, 10:44 AM
well sweety i seriously agree with everyone else, u need to give notice to this parent, as in end the contract full stop!!!

im 25 weeks pregnant myself and have had a very very stressful pregnancy and its only just settling down, i was going to work until 2 weeks b4 baby was born and only have 4 weeks off afterwards, but with everything thats gone on im like y should i, i need some me time to prepare my house and body and mind ready for this new little arrival and i want to spend plenty of time recovering and getting myself ready to prepare for working again!

in the end i decided i needed to start my maternity leave sooner rather than later as im so tired of doing the school runs (i dont drive so am exhausted and all the walking i do does not help my pelvis feel any better) i find myself getting annoyed at the kids so easily and i cant wait for when i finish at the end of november

i dont mind telling u i will be loosing 250 a week from that family alone and i will not be having them back when my leave finishes either as i dont want 3 kids, i wud rather have one or 2 part timers or one full time child so i can really concentrate and give both my baby and mindee the attention they deserve

u need some time for yourself sweety and i really hope that u will consider terminating the contract with this parent, dont forget u will be able to claim maternity allowance providing u have been paying your NI (i believe its 117.18 per week or something) so u wont totally lose your income

im here if u need someone to chat to, feel free to pm me as i know what you're going thru right now

leanne
xx

manjay
06-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Reading this thread makes me feel so sad for you. This should be a wonderful time in your life and you DO NOT need someone like that spoiling it for you. I think you have two choices, be strong and stick to your guns or get rid. It is hard to be strong if it's not in your nature but it does get easier the more you do it. I have had 3 sections and there is no way I would have been working after 3 weeks. The way I always think about things (and someone else said) is "What's the worst that can happen?" If you can deal with whatever the answer is then go for it.

I have learnt from the masters on here and no matter how difficult and uncomfortable I have found it I have been very strong with my parents right from the start. It makes life so much easier now.

Personally with this one I would get rid but whatever you decide Good Luck xx

zoex
06-11-2008, 08:11 PM
well i have sent off the forms for maternity allowence on monday so i hope they will get back to me asap coz with that money i can afford not to have him anymore.
does anyone know how long you get the MA for?

i have spoken to her today, trying to get my point accross that i need that day off and thats all there is to it but she left v. quickly saying the same thing ' if i can arrange other care then i will but if not then we will just have to sort something out' :angry: :angry:

so i will call the office tomorrow to see whats happening with the MA and if its fine then ill give her notice when she comes back saying i am having dec off and ill be taking at least 6 weeks off. she will prob not be too happy and if not then ill just say she will have to find another cm then. eek. im scared!!!! but everyone is right, i need to do whats right for my baby and myself~!!! and i want to be able to enjoy my new baby without worrying that i have to please her.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!! i am really thankful for all the help and advice/support that everyone has given me. i wouldnt of been able to give her notice or anything without ur help. ill let u know what happens with the MA and what happens with her tomorrow.

Spangles
06-11-2008, 08:16 PM
This mother just keeps getting worse.

Who in the world does she think she is! The day you need off is not even a day you're contracted to have the child anyway is it! I just can't get over how horrible this woman is.

You are providing a service to her, you don't owe her anything, your life does not revolve around hers.

I feel so bad for you having to deal with her, I don't know how you can bear it!

Good luck to you with getting this sorted out. Be strong, you're in the right, she's just rude, ignorant and selfish.

crazybones
06-11-2008, 08:24 PM
I think you can claim MA for 6 months as long as you are not working. I got it for 7 weeks but had to inform them when I started back minding.

katickles
06-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Good luck to you with getting this sorted out. Be strong, you're in the right, she's just rude, ignorant and selfish.

Ditto!!

Good luck hun, & good on you for being so brave & sticking to your guns x

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/23/2318/231846.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

Andrea08
06-11-2008, 09:23 PM
I would agree with your partner.... give notice.
tell her that you will let her know when you are fit for work again so that if she still needs you then she can sign a new contract with revised days etc.
She is just unbeliveable:panic:
I think I would not have been as tolerant as you and we would have parted company a good while ago!
Marian x

i think i have to agree and your partner is thinking of you and your baby,
parents need to stop and think about us and put our shoes on!
i understand we all need to work and childcare is important so parents KEEP their jobs but some parents need to understand we are not robots and employees need to understand that ALL CHILDREN COME FIRST not work.
i think it is china that employees think highly of families and understand the need to be with our children and the needs of children.

im so sorry this is happening to you at this time and i wish you well with your new baby, x

Raggydolls
06-11-2008, 09:50 PM
hey there,

maternity allowance is for 39 weeks but there is restrictions to when u apply for it as i was speaking to someone on the phone in the MA department about it just yesterday, u are further on than me so shouldnt have a prob but i know i cant claim til 7th dec.

if you getting MA is worth more than keeping this child on then i wud defo claim for the full 39 weeks sweety and give that horrid disrespectful woman your 4 weeks notice tomorrro!!

oh and the guy on the phone said providing the form is filled in correctly and they dont have to send it back to u then it should take a week to go thru

chin up sweety and be brave, we are here if u need us

leanne
xx

zoex
07-11-2008, 06:42 PM
well, i did it!! i gave her notice today. i have to say she was not too pleased but its done now so i can be happy that i no longer have to deal with her anymore:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

im feel so much better! i have been like a bag of nerves all day but its done now! hip hip horray!!!

thanks again to everyone for all your support and advice. i would of just continued to be unhappy with her and how she made me feel. but now thanks to everyone i dont have to. :)

manjay
07-11-2008, 06:46 PM
well, i did it!! i gave her notice today. i have to say she was not too pleased but its done now so i can be happy that i no longer have to deal with her anymore:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

im feel so much better! i have been like a bag of nerves all day but its done now! hip hip horray!!!

thanks again to everyone for all your support and advice. i would of just continued to be unhappy with her and how she made me feel. but now thanks to everyone i dont have to. :)

Good for you:clapping: . Relax now and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!!!

Twinkles
07-11-2008, 06:52 PM
I'm so glad you got it sorted. Now you can just look forward to your own little one.
There are some lovely parents out there who will appreciate you.

Minstrel
07-11-2008, 07:02 PM
I cannot believe what i have read about this dreadful woman.

I am so glad to hear she will no longer be a trouble in your life. Perhaps, although prob not, this will get her thinking about how awful she has been to you

Rubybubbles
07-11-2008, 07:08 PM
just caught up on this thread with my jaw dropping then

:clapping: you have handed in your notice, I know it was hard but well done hunny.

When I was pg with dd, I went into prem labour at 30 weeks (lucky they stopped her!) and the doctor told me to stop work straight away (i didn't:blush: ) I managed up until 36 weeks then thought enough is enough the mum was being really pushy about when I was starting back (natural delivery) (no pun:rolleyes: ) in the end I said nope not doing it and felt soooo good:clapping:

Pipsqueak
07-11-2008, 07:22 PM
:clapping: :clapping: Well done you.

As I was reading through catching up - I was getting crosser and crosser and thank heavens you gave this selfish, ignorant, bullying sad pathetic excuse for a human woman the push - well done for taking control.

Enjoy the rest of your pg and good luck with the birth and new baby

tulip0803
07-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Congratulations:clapping: You have done the best thing for you and your baby:) . Enjoy the last few weeks of your pregnancy and you will soon have your new LO with you. Then when you are ready you can start looking for lovely parents that appreciate you:)

LittleMissSparkles
07-11-2008, 07:44 PM
OMG what a horrid excuse for a human being !

Only just caught up with this Zoe but wanted to say I am so glad that you have terminated the contract with this obnoxious woman, who the hell does she think she is dictating to you when you will and wont work when you can and cant have days off , I am so glad that you maade the decision to get rid of her, awful to say but she can be someone else's problem now perhaps a nursery where she will no way be able to make such demands and speak to people like that.

I hope you hvae a peaceful pregnancy now and look forward to the birth of your baby and enjoy this precious time xxx

Raggydolls
07-11-2008, 09:00 PM
hey there, ive been thinking about your post a fair bit since i read it and am so glad u gave notice, like me you are counting down the days til u can relax, u will soon be occupied by having the little bundle in your arms and then u can take it slowly only when u and bubs are ready to take on the next challenge

im here to natter with if u want to :-)

leanne
xx

aly
07-11-2008, 09:18 PM
well done for giving the cow her marching orders.:clapping:

you take care of you and that little one you are cooking nicely.

beerheaven
07-11-2008, 10:17 PM
So pleased that you made the decision to give this awful woman notice.
Now you can relax!! :)

zoex
10-11-2008, 09:51 AM
PLEASE SEE MY NEW POST 'UPDATE ON NEED TO LET OFF SOME STEAM' more advice needed im afraid!

emmadines
10-11-2008, 10:51 AM

Dont feel bad this woman is being totally inconsiderote (sp?) You are having a baby and the date she wants is not in her contract, I would just tell her upfront that you need to have this appointment and that she will have to make other arrangements. You sshoulnt have to rearrage you apointments because she has asked you to work an extra day and gets the huff if you cant!:censored: and as to her expecting you to work so close to your due date! you need your rest and to take it easy for a bitbefore the baby arrives! not running around after other ppls children. why dont you book maternity leave off.
this woman seems compleatly unreasonable, your doing her a favor not the other way round.

****well done for giving her, her mrtching orders!!****