PDA

View Full Version : one of those days?!?!

kindredspirits
04-11-2008, 06:19 PM
nothing i can put my finger on, its just been one of those days with my after schoolers, they were constantly goading each other, and then hyping each other up - i seemed to be grumpy anna today kept telling them not to shout, or jump on the sofas, or sulk coz they're loosing, or laugh at the other one loosing.................
roll on tomorrow when i've only got 1!! lol

anna x

loocyloo
04-11-2008, 06:57 PM
i know! goodness knows what my 6 yr olds were doing at school today! both boys came home with very silly heads on!

one went home, but sadly the other silly sausage is my own!

xxx

madasahatter
04-11-2008, 08:12 PM
I do think that kids get harder and more demanding the older they get. I had one arrive yesterday morning, and from walking through the door she did nothing but mimic others in a sarcastic way, criticise them, wind the little ones up and then back chat me when I 'had the audacity' to ask her to stop.:angry:

claires
04-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Mine were all very loud and hyper after school today. I put it down to the fact that its been raining all day here so they haven't had a playtime outside!!! Hope thats what it is anyway? :laughing:

angeldelight
05-11-2008, 07:58 AM
Hope your day is better today Anna

Angel xx

FizzysFriends
05-11-2008, 09:26 AM
I think the teachers give them smarties just before home time on some days, lol

kindredspirits
05-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Much better thank you Angel! I only had my 1 quiet after schooler and mum collected him just past 4!!! :clapping: Totally surprised me as we were in the middle of painting, but she had been at a seminar that finished early!!! :laughing:

miffy
05-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Much better thank you Angel! I only had my 1 quiet after schooler and mum collected him just past 4!!! :clapping: Totally surprised me as we were in the middle of painting, but she had been at a seminar that finished early!!! :laughing:

Now that's a nice kind of parent - finishes early and collects child - does not go home, put feet up and have a cup of coffee then arrive ten minutes late to pick up.

Oh sorry, cynical me!

Miffy xx

kindredspirits
05-11-2008, 10:14 PM
yeah I was really impressed!! And she's 16 weeks pregnant, so I wouldn't have begrudged her any 'me' time either!! They pay until 6pm but her partner nearly always collects at 4.50! Its so lovely to see parents who want to spend time with their child!