PDA

View Full Version : Share and Share Alike!!!!

Dragonfly
03-11-2008, 08:16 PM
I'd just like to say I have a awful cough and cold (I was also sick at the weekend) shared by children still coming whilst they are ill!.
Been childminding for 12years and have always been told the same their a bit off colour today (were sick earlier, but you need'nt no that!) or have given them calpol as a bit grizzly etc.
It makes me so cross, have a sickness policy but I dont think anyone takes any notice of it:angry:
Surpose i am to blame, should send them home as soon as realise they are ill but end up feeling quilty Why?
Had a grizzle myself now should feel better!

Trouble
03-11-2008, 08:54 PM
i think we have the same parents:angry:

get well soon:thumbsup:

angeldelight
03-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Sorry to hear you are poorly

Get well soon

Angel xx

Blaze
03-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Sounds horribly familiar!:angry:

beerheaven
03-11-2008, 11:12 PM
I agree with you about parents ignoring sickness policy. It makes me mad too :mad: especially as I am so honest if one of my own kids throws up!!
Hope you are feeling better.

childmind04
04-11-2008, 06:56 AM
Hmmm are they related to my parents :)

Hope you feeling better hun, what i cant understand is that when i went out to work i used any excuse o take a day off with my kids :)

Susan

miffy
04-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Hmmm I find 95% of all illness is down to teething :laughing:

Hope you feel better today

Miffy xx

roseybev
04-11-2008, 02:13 PM
i know and if we took time of where would they all be so i would remind everyone if they are ill they need to stay away

deeb66
04-11-2008, 03:23 PM
I think all the parents are the same :(

Hope you feel better soon

emler
04-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Hope you are feeling a bit better x

Schnakes
05-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Ive been ill this week too. Mindees came last week...I sent them home (with a battle...believe!!) and literally disinfected EVERYTHING downstairs apart from the sofas....and Im still ill!! Im so :censored: off, im tempted to take the day off tommorow just to spite them! Of course, I wont, I'll struggle through like I always do. Does make me feel bitter. My son is also ill and hes taking time off nursery that I have to pay for whether hes there or not (of course!!). Thats annoyed me to. He doesnt need to be ill, if people would just be sensible and keep thier germy kids away from mine! :angry:

Sx

Dragonfly
06-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Apparently Slap cheek is doing its rounds also.has anyone had that brought to their home yet??????? school still taking them with it.